Occasional Contributor

Boo hiss on previously recorded!

What are you doing Q? Broadcasting 5+ hours of previously recorded shows on your main channel? Those of us on the West Coast don’t really want to watch repetitive shows. Bring back live shows please!! Hate this repetitive programming on your sister channel as well. Thanks for listening!
Respected Contributor

Re: Boo hiss on previously recorded!

Yeah, what is going on?  I thought QVC main was live all the time.  

Frequent Contributor

I had not noticed 5 hrs of repeat programming but the midnight (PST) TSV presentation was a repeat from 9pm (PST) showing.  What’s up?  

I thought main QVC channel was always live.

Valued Contributor

as usual qvc keeps their millions of customers in the DARK about this major change.  Shame, QVC, is rock bottom, and continues to destroy customers relations.  No wonder they are where they are. Didn't they just hire six new hosts? shame on them, they never keep the customers in the loop, and that goes for their poor processing, shipping, and every dept, they have a low paying IT department they don't use to keep the communication going.  The CEO needs to be fired, or perhaps they should just close qvc before they embarrass themselves even more

Frequent Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

I had not noticed 5 hrs of repeat programming but the midnight (PST) TSV presentation was a repeat from 9pm (PST) showing.  What’s up?  

I thought main QVC channel was always live.

UPDATE:  Same TSV hour is airing repeatedly from 12a to 3a on QVC main channel!

What is going on?

Occasional Visitor

I can't believe this! I second the boo his I don't sleep well and am always up in the middle of the night and end up watching QVC for some entertainment; Also, I bet I do 2\3 of my buying in the middle of the night (some of the purchases may not be the most well thought out....🙂). On a serious note though I am really disappointed with this decision to stop broadcasting live. I hope they reconsider (although I'm sure it's doubtful as this is a cost-cutting move).
Respected Contributor

all that personnel -  all those channels - and the Q has gone infomercial overnight????  HSN does this.  weird - and not pleasing.

Respected Contributor

Why repeat the TSV over and over? IMO, if they want to air repeats overnight, why not air a variety of programs? 

Honored Contributor

Seriously, what the heck is up with this stuff?  HSN does this same thing,  now this channel is doing this? 

WHY?????

We do not watch reruns on 'regular' tv, why do you think we'd do the same here? This is totally ridiculous.

I even checked the program guide to see what was really supposed to be on throughout the night and the guide is the same - ALL OF A SUDDEN. Yesterday the program guide did not look like this with the same midnight show on until 7AM.

WTH?????????????????????????????

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Why repeat the TSV over and over? IMO, if they want to air repeats overnight, why not air a variety of programs? 

Exactly!! It's bad enough they are even doing it, but geez at least show something different each hour!! I'm so mad about this change and once I pay my easy pays off, they've lost a customer.

~ Hope in TN ~