Frequent Contributor

Re: Boo hiss on previously recorded!

[ Edited ]

Speaking of free shipping, QVC offered free shipping today (Sat. 11/9). I can't say I watch every day, and this is only slight hyperbole.... But I can maybe count on one hand how many times QVC has offered a free shipping day in the past few years. I cross checked a few item prices -- before and after the free shipping day -- and they didn't hike asking prices up. Now do these more often, and get rid of the reruns (if it's not too late).

I think I have a greater chance of winning the lottery than seeing a free shipping day on QVC. 

New Contributor

I absolutely hate the repeat stuff.  I will not watch it.  I will just turn on HGTV, it will save me money when I can't sleep at night!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree these re runs are pathetic.   Now they are live and Leah has been showing a recliner for the past 45 min.   QVC will not be around long with all these changes.  

Contributor

I noticed that recently, too.

Looks like they are trying to cut back on payroll by showing "reruns" of previously aired presentations.

Trusted Contributor

IsQVC trying to save money as they raise all of their prices? I detest this overnight mess, as I only shop at night, and this is ruining my shopping. Some hosts I can't even listen to for that long. They must change it if they want to continue to get my dollars.

Occasional Contributor

The amount of money made is incredible.  Thousands and tens of thousands of product sold in an hour!  Where else but a TV shopping channel could that happen?  Product is being sold at an incredible rate.

Next time you buy a cream or a Philosphy, think:  Are you crazy?  You are charging THAT for bubble  bath or a CREAM???

I would NEVER get sucked into those prices, yet viewers do and fund all of those trips that the CEOs take their staff on, or their large beautiful houses, or beach houses, or large kitchens, etc.

No cream and no Philosophy is worth that.  I saw a price for the Tacha brand the other night, $250.  Absolutely insane, for cream!

Ha!