Valued Contributor

I’m disappointed with the most recent offerings from Berkshire Blankets. A majority of these blankets have patterns which are geared toward children and feature “Peanuts” characters. I wouldn’t mind these patterns, however they look sloppily designed and are quite frankly a little sad looking. It would be great to see some upscale designs from this company, as many of our homes are nicely decorated and child-free. If Berkshire is able to print such clear and vivid designs on its children’s blankets, they should be able to create and offer some stunning adult-oriented blankets, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Berkshire Blanket Styles

Yes, very disappointed with Berkshire blanket and it really started last year.  There’s just  nothing special about them and you can buy them everywhere.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

I’m disappointed with the most recent offerings from Berkshire Blankets. A majority of these blankets have patterns which are geared toward children and feature “Peanuts” characters. I wouldn’t mind these patterns, however they look sloppily designed and are quite frankly a little sad looking. It would be great to see some upscale designs from this company, as many of our homes are nicely decorated and child-free. If Berkshire is able to print such clear and vivid designs on its children’s blankets, they should be able to create and offer some stunning adult-oriented blankets, too.

Soon the home dec stores will have them

Respected Contributor

I really like the Fair Isle and Sherpa patterns for adults and purchased different colors as gifts a few years ago.

The cardinal pattern is certainly appropriate for adults as well.

Yes, I bought some fun children's designs as well.

Berkshire blankets are always so soft and cozy (but lightweight) !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find these blankets to be nothing special...they need some fresher colors and patterns. The current ones look like some that were popular 20 yrs ago,  but Snoopy is a classic! 

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Snoopy blanket a few years ago for my grandson and to this day, it's still his favorite "blankey" and has held up very well though all the washings.  Very soft and looks as good as new.