Esteemed Contributor

@piperbay wrote:

I always thought that the model Bonnie represents the average size woman. 

@piperbay  .... yes, I agree she is a perfect example of an average size person .... 🥰❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I just saw the LOGO show (10/26) and holly cow!  I cannot for the life of me understand why they put these extra plus size models in these sausge casing leggings.  They need to show various models, more size ranges.  When I see these extra plus size models in skin tight clothing, I am so turned off they look horrible, how these stylists can dress them like this is just unbelievable. It is like they are thinking, let's see how we can make these women look even larger than they are.   Those velvet leggings on that model was beyond horrid.

@lovesallanimals  Yes, and they strut around in front of the camera thinking they look good .. what is wrong with QVC??????

Contributor

I was thinking the same thing

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals Between the shiny panne velvet leggings and the model shimmying in the Yetti cardigan, I thought, "oh, dear!" I just received a LOGO as is striped cotton tunic (1st aired over 3 yrs ago) and an Isaac SOHO cotton tunic (from 2 years ago.) I bought very few pieces of QVC clothing in the past year. I think my taste and QVC's fashion sense have diverged rather dramatically.

Still some good deals on QVC, like my PTR rose stem cell gel mask & some nice mugs from Lenox on a LTS. But between their off wall stylists and the not very attractive (IMO) clothes, I will be seeing some $avings. I've always felt if something doesn't even look appealing on a model, why would it look good on me?

I own 11 Denim & Co perfect jersey trapeze hooded tunics and from reviews I gather some QVC shoppers hate the perfect jersey fabric. (Fabrication?But to each their own!

Honored Contributor

Re: Average size models

[ Edited ]

I don't watch on-air, but I have noticed on the Q homepages there are far more plus size models than in the past. No problem...except there should be models of all sizes, not all plus or all rail-thin. Would be nice to see more petite models also so you can see how a garment like a long cardigan looks on a shorter gal.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Average size models

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:

I don't watch on-air, but I have noticed on the Q homepages there are far more plus size models than in the past. No problem...except there should be models of all sizes, not all plus or all rail-thin. Would be nice to see more petite models also so you can see how a garment like a long cardigan looks on a shorter gal.

@lovesrecess   Yes to petite models for me!  They used to have a model named Meredith who was petite.  If somehting looked good on her it was an easier sell for me.  

I retired last year right before pandemic so truthfully I'm not buying a lot of new wardrobe for myself but I still enjoy seeing what's new in style.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Regular Contributor

I'm getting heavier due to covid!!!!  😩🤯

Valued Contributor

I consider an average size model...NOT Extra small or small,which usually seems to be what they are,but perhaps a medium or large ,would be like more of the women I see!