Respected Contributor

Please QVC put your "As Is" in a seperate place.  When I am shopping on line and I type in something I want I don't want used items included.  Some shoppers do but I don't.  Thank you!  This will be helpful for all your shoppers.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC, I'm just the opposite as OP.  When I type in something I do want "as is" included.  I appreciate knowing that an "as is" is an option.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom - You could always refine your search.

The "As Is" items are in a separate category but, if you simply put in a brand or a generic term, of course it's going to bring up everything.

I prefer seeing everything regardless of the category.  If I want to see (for example) all Quacker Factory tops, I don't care whether it's regular pricing, "last clicks" or "As Is".

I've gotten some great bargains from "As Is" and just because they're listed like that, doesn't mean they're "used".  I don't think I've gotten a single thing from the "As Is" section that was used and I've ordered dozens of things over the years.

Honored Contributor

All you have to do is just skip over any "As Is" and they are usually displayed last.  I want the option if available and have purchased many at a great discount and all have been in like new condition and were just probably the display items.

Honored Contributor

I'm another who likes the as is included.  If I'm searching for something, I like to know that option is available.  Sometimes the price savings is worth it, other times it's not.