Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

This is not a post to negatively make any comments about Susan Graver's size.  She has a great figure - IMO, one I could only hope to have.  That being said, I get very confused when trying to order when hosts/vendors mention their size.  Recently, she said she wears a size XS in her liquid knit top.  My DIL is an XS - 5' 1" and about 110 pounds.  It makes it very difficult to order based on some of the hosts and vendors when they tell you their size.  

Respected Contributor

I find it hard to order based on a vendor, host or model size. I rely on the "click here" size chart and hope it is accurate. I wear a size 8 or medium in most stores but for Susan's tops I usually wear a small. 

Trusted Contributor

She's maybe an XS in her line.  Her line runs really large.  I seriously doubt she's that size in other lines. All you have to do is look at her standing next to someone who really wears an XS.  No way she would be the same size.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagicI agree -  the click here measurements are vital.

As for the models and hosts, I use them as a sort of guideline to whether it's even worth checking into the actual measurements.  When I like how certain models/hosts look, then I check the details. 

I do think in most of her items Susan would be an XS - she is small, she is short (almost petite), and she certainly seems to have the energy to have kept herself in good shape under her clothes. 

What size is she in other lines?  I don't care unless I'm buying them. 

Problem is that her size in some other clothing line would mean little to me unless I could still see measurements or actually try on what I was looking at.  Those numbers tell me more I need to know to fit my personal issues than just seeing a model.

Honored Contributor

I definitely thing that SG is an XS.  I usually wear a medium, but I have to order small in any of her tops.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no doubt Susan is an XS.

Respected Contributor

I start with the look on the models to see if they have any fit issues and always check the garment specifications. If a garment makes a model look bigger, I don't buy, regardless of the size they are wearing. I choose my size based on the specifications. Sometimes that even fails to result in a good fit.