Occasional Contributor

I am wondering if anyone noticed the cute gingham sneakers on a couple of models during the TSV presentation. I saw them on one model in black and thought maybe they were hers since I couldn't find them on the Q. I then saw them on another model in pink. I am thinking they must be a shoe that either was offered and so,d out or maybe it is a sneaker that they will be offering. Not sure. It's not listed in the models closet. I searched the web and couldn't find any like those either. They are cute!

Frequent Contributor

I want these shoes, too.

Contributor

Jane mentioned the sneakers were Isaac Mizrahi. I did not catch when they would be available. 

Occasional Contributor
Thank you poco9. I was thinking that maybe they were Isaac's. I searched but did not find them at Q yet. I will keep looking in the future.

I did see those sneakers and went crazy trying to find them. Customer service had nothing on them and neither did models closet. I did hear Jane say it is from Isaac, so hopefully it will be available soon. Discouraging when they show something you would like to purchase but no one knows anything about it!

Honored Contributor

They are so cute! I can't wait until they get posted for purchase and I really hope they come in wide and blue.

Trusted Contributor

When I saw them, they just made me happy.  So very cute.

Occasional Contributor

I am so wanting these sneaks too!

Occasional Contributor

Meeeee to!!! Sooooo fresh and cute!!! Would be awesome if they were a TSV!!!

Honored Contributor