Honored Contributor

Your prices keep going up, up, up.  I only own Clarks shoes but if these increases continue, I won't be able to purchase.  All your shoes are made out of the U.S. for probably next to nothing and you choose to let the consumer suffer with price increases.    Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: CLARKS --- PRICING????

[ Edited ]

Those cute Clarks with the flower.  $100. With $9.47. Shipping....free shipping at Nordies, ordered there.

Trusted Contributor

You can purchase the Helio Float shoes on 6 pm.  Different prices for the colors; some are $52.99 and $57.99 and free shipping.  QVC's price is $75 + $5 shipping.  You will do much better from other companies. I purchased a white pair of Clarene on clearance for $22 with free shipping at Shoe Buy.

Respected Contributor

I so agree.  The price is way too expensive for the quality of shoe.  

Respected Contributor

I love Clarks' and own about forty pair of them but yes the price at QVC has gone way up. You can however purchase them at other places for a lot less.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 if you really want Clark shoes there are plenty of other places to purchase them, as the other posters said.  Are you REALLY going to let QVC's prices stop you. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the average price for a pair of Clarks is now but I would assume in the $100 range which is what one would expect to pay for well made pair of all leather, good leather, shoes.  Perhaps they were cheaper 20 years ago but everything was cheaper 20 years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@makena,  You have a point but the only other place I know where to purchase is ClarksUSA. (free shpg. and free returns)   I am not aware of other websites.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Just google the name of the shoe that you want, many sources will pop up.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

LasRe: CLARKS --- PRICING????

Last fall ordered Clarks Artisan Riding Boots 300.00 plus. Love the boots!! Worth every penny. However, Clarks Lexi or other styles returned for various reasons. Mainly FIT! Quality! No longer plan purchasing Clarks. My new favorites Earth & Fly London. Worth! $$$