Occasional Visitor

If  I remember correctly about a year or so ago it was mentioned that narrow widths were coming.  I haven't seen any and was wondering if and when you will be offering narrow widths for the other ladies that would love to take advantage of your great shoes. I have bought sandles in the past that have velcro but would like to take advantage of your shoes for all seasons.  My size is a 6N.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

@Andy65 wrote:

If  I remember correctly about a year or so ago it was mentioned that narrow widths were coming.  I haven't seen any and was wondering if and when you will be offering narrow widths for the other ladies that would love to take advantage of your great shoes. I have bought sandles in the past that have velcro but would like to take advantage of your shoes for all seasons.  My size is a 6N.

Thank you

@Andy65

I wear a 12 narrow and I am definitely saving money.  I see shoes I like but of course they do not come in a narrow!

Occasional Visitor

Please make your shoes in Narrow width.  I can only purchase some of your sandlals

due to my narrow foot.  I have one pair of flip flops (pink, supporting breast cancer research) I purchased last fall which I can't wear at all.

Respected Contributor

I'm with you, I wear a 6 narrow and I don't even bother watching the shoe shows. One time a shoe came in a N and I had to send it back, I'm talking AA when were saying narrow.not a B width. I buy from Maryland Square, nice place to deal, and easy to return, if you don't like, but you can get even 4 As.. I have asked for years for a size 4 ring, and that never happened.either.