Honored Contributor

HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?

Be honest.................this includes sneakers, sandals, boots-all of it.

I have about 50 pairs of assorted shoes.

I am so happy to have found shoes with a contoured foot bed.

I have over pronation-a collapsed arch and my favorites at the moment are Vionic, Spenco and Earth-Love a contoured foot bed that is soft with memory foam-those are hard to find.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?

too, too many.....Woman LOL

And...don't even get me started on boots?????Smiley Very Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am lucky and don't have any foot issues. I have almost 20 pair of flip flops from Old Navy, Havainas, etc, in many colors. 

Including everything, probably close to 100, and that includes my nursing shoes also. I'm also bad about getting rid of shoes. I have some sandals and flip flops I've had for well over 5 years. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know although I doubt the number is huge, but still, I know I have too many because I wear the same few pairs over and over.

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Be honest.................this includes sneakers, sandals, boots-all of it.

I have about 50 pairs of assorted shoes.

I am so happy to have found shoes with a contoured foot bed.

I have over pronation-a collapsed arch and my favorites at the moment are Vionic, Spenco and Earth-Love a contoured foot bed that is soft with memory foam-those are hard to find. I'm embarrassed to say at least 150 pair. If I include boots and sneakers and my running shoes....maybe 175!! .....and yes, I do wear them all. My closet has a wall of shelves for sandals/shoes/boots (current season). The others are packed in see through lg. plastic bins (by color) and stored on shelves 12 ft. up. When fall comes, I switch them out. Suede shoes & boots are packed separately since they're the last ones to bring down when it's colder weather. 

Respected Contributor

I'd be guessing around 30. Boots maybe 10. Hate to admit I'm not very organized when it comes to footwear. I've tried a few of the organizers, but still end up with many on my closet floor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1  I hear you!  And yes, BOOTS??  I just received 4 new prs of extremely CUTE ankle boots from amazon.com.  One real suede in a great shade of olive, 3 faux leathers that if I didn't just say this, you'd not know. The other 3 are 2 great styles of black and the other is a british tan with FABULOUS ivory and orange (cowboy-type) embroidery stitching.  They have this one in an ivory that's equally stunning. 

@catlover  You don't really want me to count them do you??!! LOL  I have tons, I've donated tons and I can imagine what folks are thinking about this. I do know around here some charitable orgs do take them.

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of shoes ... no idea how many.  I tend to buy multiples of a style in different colors.  

Honored Contributor

I used to have a lot, then my shoe size changed.  Since starting over, I have about 30 pair.

Esteemed Contributor

About 15 pair...more than enough for me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth