Respected Contributor

Great Gift idea for Jane...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Valued Contributor
On 10/29/2014 Sylanne said: Jane needs to wear tights or knee high hose when presenting fall & winter shoes or boots. Better yet just have the models show how a shoe looks. There is no reason, IMO, why we have to see Jane putting on every shoe she presents.
Hahaha. Totally agree!!
Contributor
Obviously, the powers at QVC don't agree and don't care what you think about it. Which is why Jane continues to do her shows without the socks. ; )
Valued Contributor
Customers can spend their dollars anywhere: I don't care what QVC thinks about posters opinions.
Valued Contributor

I have dancer's feet, as I suppose Jane does, since she talks about having been a ballet dancer. Ditto here, and believe me, they are not pretty, nor will they ever get compliments. But I do have pedicures regularly and use lotion, so in summer I venture out in sandals.

However, I do not appreciate seeing Jane's bare feet in any kind of shoes, especially winter closed toes and boots.

Contributor

Wow, I didn't know so many people had such strong feelings about a petty little thing like not wearing socks! I personally hate wearing socks and don't do so until it snows, or unless the shoe absolutely demands it. I'm over 60, keep my feet pedicured (do it myself), and really don't care what other people think! My feet, my choice! Get over it. Save your rage for something that really matters!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Contributor

Think what you will, whether you care or not about what QVC and Jane thinks, Jane and QVC are going to continue to do what they want to do. And at the moment, that's no socks on Jane...get used to it.

Super Contributor
On 10/29/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: Why would I want to put my socks on Jane? Doesn't she have her own socks? Just fooling with you. A comma does make a difference. ;-)

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Frequent Contributor

Oh WOW! I have felt this way for a very long time. I personally do not see why she has to cram her feet into every single shoe on the show. Models please.

I have never watched the show but how do they showcase the shoes on ""Leah Loves Shoes""?

Esteemed Contributor

Glad I do not watch her shoe shows. I would be in socks and knee highs if I was trying on several pairs of shoes . I agree who wants to look at her feet. Gross! Not to mention unsanitary.