Honored Contributor

Shoes made in Hawaii, anyone have any?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I only have the Ohana flip flops that  I wear all summer long. I appreciate the arch support and would re-purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

Do not have but I remember admiring them at Nordstrom over the years.  Think I did not want to spend the money on them at the time because kids were in school and tight budget.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Do not have but I remember admiring them at Nordstrom over the years.  Think I did not want to spend the money on them at the time because kids were in school and tight budget.

6pm have them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

This is the only shoe DS wears in the summer. I think he has four pairs of them. He loves them. He lives in an area that gets a lot of rain, and he walks a kit. He has gotten them soaked, and he says they're fine the next day. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I just ordered a second pair from Shoes dot com.  Extremely comfortable.  True to size fit.  Give them a try!

Regular Contributor

yes, i love the flip flops- they are the only ones that are comfortable for me.  i got a navy pair 3 years ago during Nordstrom anniversary sale and went back the next year and got black.  I wear them all summer long and definitely will repurchase when/if needed.  they are expensive but worth it for the comfort for me.  I don't wear flip flops otherwise.

Super Contributor
I have many, many pair and I just love them . I wear them year round in the house in the winter. I think they are worth the money . And they are durable too!
Honored Contributor

I had a pair, but ended up donating them to charity.  I didn’t personally like them; no support whatsoever.  However, we all respond differently to the way a shoe fits, so try a pair; you may love them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

ONLY flip flops my husband wears...loves the support.