Regular Contributor

Help For Warm Slippers

[ Edited ]

I'm older and looking for a very warm slipper for cold weather. Can anyone suggest?

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

Costco sheepskin sheepskin lined..think22.00.i have a pair from las5 year...love

Honored Contributor

@Stardust2 

"Wicked Good Slippers" from L.L. Bean.

I have these moccasins.

Women's Wicked Good Moccasins, Plaid

They have nice tread too.

Women's Wicked Good Moccasins, Plaid

Honored Contributor

Suede slippers with genuine shearing sheepskin wool lining.  No synthetics.  They are the warmest thing for feet.  I get a new pair about every 2 years and wear them 90% of the time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Suede slippers with genuine shearing sheepskin wool lining.  No synthetics.  They are the warmest thing for feet.  I get a new pair about every 2 years and wear them 90% of the time.

@Kachina624   I second that!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I love Costco's faux Uggs.

Esteemed Contributor

A342641.              @Stardust2 

I'm a large, and bought a pair in x-large last year. Wanted to wear them with thicker socks and needed to be able to push my feet in without bending over.

I wore them every day, and did a lot of walking from house to garage and back several times daily. Don't have to stop and change footwear to take out the trash or do a little light shovelling.

The x-large were a bit sloppy-loose, which is what I wanted, but I didn't trip or "walk out of them".

They held up and are ready to go for another winter. These are black.

This year I ordered another pair, same style but this time in size large to wear with thinner socks. These are blue.

(Normally I'm a 9 or 9.5 wide in a shoe.)

These slippers, plus a pair of socks, are very warm. I'm in the great lakes basin, we have real winter with blizzards and well below freezing temps for months. My house isn't warm by most people's standards. And these kept my feet comfortably warm.

There was no shedding fur lining at all in the black, and none so far in the blue.

From the reviews, I think it was the purple that had complaints of shedding.

Respected Contributor

I wear Ugg boots as slippers because of the support and warmth they provide. Ugg also sells slippers. 

Honored Contributor

When it comes to warm slippers that don't make your feet sweat, I don't buy faux anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another vote for LL Bean's "Wicked Good Slippers".  I have two pairs that I've had for years.  Still going strong.