Honored Contributor

I'm wondering how the arch support is on crocs..................

thank you in advance for your help.

I see a very cute pair-but need arch support............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Unless something has changed, crocs have no support.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @GCR18, I wear crocs for doing yard work and there is zero arch support.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Yesterday they had wolky shoes,they use to be good shoes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

Re: CROCS ON ZULILY

[ Edited ]

Sadly, as others have said, no real arch support. I mean, they aren't FLAT like a rubber thong, but, the arch support isn't adequate if you are seeking it out to the extent that you're asking about it.

Vionics has a very high arch, and is also on Zulily sometimes. They have the EVA foam that Crocs uses, though they aren't quite as squishy, and as a Crocs wearer for 2 decades, I have switched to Vionics after trying them this year. I have heel spurs, plantar fasciitis and damage to my Achilles tendon...translating to foot pain in my heels after 30 minutes on them. 

I discovered Crocs gave me up to 2 hours before the pain set in, which I thought was amazing. Tried Vionics, and I can get 4 hours or more! The cushioning foam in combo with the arch support AND deep heel cup did the trick for me. It's like it balances out the pressure on your feet.

Now, for me, for the first MONTH, I had to get used to the arch and it hurt. I persevered and it stretched my arch; the apparent key to it all. I started just wearing the shoes more and more around the house. My doctor also suggested sitting on the couch with a rolling pin under my feet! That works, but I found wearing the Vionics easier...lol

They have many different styles, but this is what I started with:

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Orthotic-Platform-Leather-Sandals---Bolinas.product.A287713.html?sc=A28771...

This is more info than you probably ever needed. Smiley Happy I'm very passionate about painful feet! Smiley Happy