Respected Contributor

Wow. I got ahold of the basic flip - flops and they are NOT  to believed cushiony- comfortable, new material, with the absolutely perfect arch support.  Just incredible. Throwing away my hard-soled Vionic tides with no cushion whatsoever.

They make a clog too which I'll get for fall. You gotta try!! Just a tip...

QVC, be smart and please bring these in!! 

Respected Contributor

Good to know. Where do you buy these?  Do they run true to size?

Trusted Contributor

Skyegirl, thanx for the feedback. are the thongs and toe post made of plastic or rubber? from the photos, it looks kinda stiff. that kind is not comfortable for me. 

Respected Contributor

Zappos and Amazon both have them. About same price as Vionic flip- flops.  Honestly, I got mine by accident when I popped into my local consignment store and these were there, brand new, with the original packaging.   I tried them on and they were unreal, super plush soft , more like a flexible squishy, rubber material, not stiff at all, not plastic. 

I am one who is bothered my most toe- posts, including Tide , which I just tolerate. On these, the toe- post is soft and squishy, comfortable.  I haven't taken them off since I got them.  Worth a try-  I generally wear 6.5 and these are a 7, but they are great. So I'd say, true to size, but if 1/2 , size up!  Hope this helps. 

Contributor

I have two pairs of these I got from Amazon....  they are so comfortable and no break in time..   the toe post is soft.   I wore them all over Hawaii last year with no problem...  I love them!