Honored Contributor

@hendersonThank you for referring Shoe Buy.  They do have some specials that are great pricesCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

QVC buys in a large quantity so I would think they would be cheaper but not so.  You can order from Clarks and get free shipping and returns and the prices are not much different.  I hate paying for returns and shipping especially for something like shoes - they fit or they don't and if they don't feel right it costs $10. for the return if you use their label and the original shipping.  Too expensive to just try on.

Honored Contributor

There are 2 problems w/ Clarks. #1 the prices recently are way too high and #2 they last forever, so the ones I purchased several years ago look like new. I don't need to purchase any of their new shoes.

Contributor

When I see a pair of Clarks I like on QVC, I always check for them on Amazon. A year ago, I was able to order the same pair for about half the QVC price at Amazon. They may not have all the color options, but it's worth it to check. Reading the reviews from both websites helps me make my decision about purchasing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks shoes at their own outlet stores are about $80 U.S. Of course the pickings may not be all that and it depends on whether you are lucky to get your size or not but it's worth a look see if you are at an outlet mall. There's no way I would pay full price for a pair of Clarks shoes whether in the U.S. or Canada since there's always a sale somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CLARKS --- PRICING????

[ Edited ]

Most of the shoes on clarksusa dot com are at full price. You have to keep checking the site for sales. I also purchased 2 pairs of Clarks Medora Gemma from the Q when they were TSV -- and a few weeks later, I purchased 2 more pair of these shoes from the Q - at the AS IS price (bargain) - and perfect.

I will never pay $100 for a pair of shoes - fortunately I have lots of shoes.

Honored Contributor

Belks puts Clarks on sale almost daily and the coupon works on them as well.