Honored Contributor

Colleen was selling birks on hsn last night-they have many online.................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I've never shopped on HSN before (although I've shopped on Q for 20+ years!), but for Birkenstocks I will now!

I think QVC really dropped the ball letting Birki's get away (as well as some other top brands).

Now QVC is a bunch of never-heard-of brands with so-so 'style',  questionable quality and ridiculous pricing, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Catlover...  thanks so much for letting us know.  Will take a look. 

Super Contributor

Thank you Catlover for posting this.  I only wear Birkies and have for years.  I keep a pair on hand as slippers in the house also.  Nice to know hsn sells them.  QVC made a big mistake when they stopped selling them.  Oh well-----

Honored Contributor

HSN used to sell Birkenstocks, but they were made in China, not Germany.

If that is important to you, you might want to check on these new ones.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

HSN used to sell Birkenstocks, but they were made in China, not Germany.

If that is important to you, you might want to check on these new ones.

Back in the day, HSN sold Betulas.  Christian Birkenstock was the vendor.  They advertised they had the Birkenstock footbed, but did not elaborate why this was emphasized.

The fit was very different than the line sold on QVC. They were (cheap) leather and made in China.

New Contributor

As much as I have loved QVC --- I'm good tryinging HSN.  If they sell the Birkenstocks I love.....I can make the change!!

i was so saddened to see my favorite online store (used to be QVC). No longer sells my absolute favorite footwear.  Say hello to HSN........

Esteemed Contributor

I had seen this only minutes ago so to everyone who posted, loviing Birenstocks, I do also.

I bought on qvc, about 12 years ago, 15 pairs. Over a period of 3 years.

Some were 2 from one show -the others, maybe 3, but I bought the better ones made of leather or suede and definitely MADE IN GERMANY. 

I had seen the others; (I believe) Birks called something starting with a letter ` 'P',  ..also from Germany. 

I know most of these shoes, here, are from another country and have no knowledge of the craftsmanship.

Why they discontinued Birkenstock has been a very often _asked_ question. I do 'very much' appreciate the Birkenstock shoe but believe the 12+ will be around as long as me..(?)

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

I'm guessing you Birkenstock gals are not aware that you can get them just about anywhere right?  You can buy them at Zappos as well as their own website.  If you needed them, why didn't you shop for them there instead of depending on the Q?

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

I know I bought mine from the Q because they had patterns that were never sold anywhere else. They sold really unusual prints not carried in stores or online.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx