Frequent Contributor

I have 3 other pairs of Clark's wedges and had to go up 1/2 size in those. I just ordered the TSV and went up a 1/2 size and am hoping this was the right move. Does anyone have a comment about general Clark's sizing? Do most of their shoes tend to run small?

They say these are true to size but QVC also states the other helio float wedges I have were TTS but found that to not be true......just curious. 

Valued Contributor

Personally for me I always find their shoes run huge on me so I stopped ordering them because I always needed to return them. But that's just me...

Respected Contributor

I think Clark's run small so I order up a size. It has worked so far.

Honored Contributor

@suburbanone,   2 to 3 years ago I could order my regular size and the shoes would always fit.  Not anymore.  They are running small and I get so sick of returning.to the Q, and to Clarks.  All the shoes are made overseas so it depends on which country.  Clarks is aware of it and they do nothing. Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I find Clarks run 1/2 size too large (they're long).

I always wore 7 wide - but recently purchased Clarks Medora Elie and Medora Ally in 6-1/2 wide. Perfect fit.

I also purchased Clarks Medora Gemma ---- 2 pairs in 7 wide (a tad long) and 2 pairs in 6-1/2 wide. So I wear thicker socks with the 7 wide -- and thinner socks with the 6-1/2 wide.

All these shoes are "closed". With open backs, the sizing may not be as obvious. 

Valued Contributor

I used to love Clarks. Used to order my normal size in Clark, 7-1/2 W. Now they are to long. Quit buying Clarks from the Q. If I want a pair of there shoes I go to a Clarks store. Tired of losing money in s/ h, when I know this is my correct size. They are a good shoe if you can get the right size. Just sent two pairs back. Sooo sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

I own Clarks shoes in sizes 7.5W, 8M, 8.5M. Sizing is not consistent. I must try on in a store first.

Honored Contributor

I always wear a medium in any brand.  Some Clarks styles, such as this past winter's clogs, are SO narrow I couldn't get my foot half way in!

Honored Contributor

I generally prefer to buy my shoes at a shoe store where I can try them on and walk around in them. However, I consistantly always wear a 9 in Clarks so occasionally I will buy a pair of Clarks from QVC. Actually, I pretty consistantly wear size 9 shoes in all brands but occasionally they may be too tight or just not fit my foot well or look nice on my feet, so that is why I prefer to try shoes on before buying.

Honored Contributor

@kivah.... and that's why I stopped ordering any shoes at the Q. I spent too much time & money returning them. I can go to DSW or any dept. store and get the same prices, no shipping, try them on for correct sizing and bring them home w/o a wait.