Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@kivah.... and that's why I stopped ordering any shoes at the Q. I spent too much time & money returning them. I can go to DSW or any dept. store and get the same prices, no shipping, try them on for correct sizing and bring them home w/o a wait. 

@Shanus

If u have access to a store to try on Clarks - that's the best. I recently purchased 7 pairs of Clarks Medora line (6 pairs from the Q - and 1 pair from clarksusa dot com). I'm wearing Clarks Medora Gemma in aubergine right now - and I love them. Best to read reviews.

Honored Contributor

@kivah. I do not have a Clark's store near where I live, but when I travel, I scout one out. I also love their sandals and boots, but all styles run differently and do have to be tried on. Comfie, right?

Trusted Contributor

Clarks sizes are not consistent.  Often, my size 7-1/2 is too long on me by a half size.  Sometimes they fit perfectly.  I don't find them to be the most comfortable shoes on the market.  I do own some cloud steppers I love (and bought two back up pairs on a sale) and a pair of cute black suede high heels.  I always stop in the store to try different styles on. 

Honored Contributor

I disagree with you all about Clarks sizing. I consistantly  wear a 9 in all Clarks shoes. 

I also appreciate that they have styles that adjust in width because my one foot has had extensive surgery and has a lot of metal in it so it requires a wide shoe while my other foot easily fits a medium. This used to require I buy 2 pair of shoes but with the styles from Clarks that adjust in width I can buy just the wide and make the other side a little smaller to fit.