Esteemed Contributor

Ladies:  If you've never worn this brand, I advise you to try a pair of your liking.  The shoes are extremely comfortable but not necessarily known as a comfort brand.  I own many pairs.  Sometimes they styles are a little hit or miss, but when I find a pair that suits me, this brand among others is one I choose for comfort.

Also, where I live you don't see yourself coming and going with them.  Don't know when the Q will do a presentation, but check them out for sure.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

So show us pictures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for miz mooz

This is an older style, I own it in red.

This is an older style too, I own it in navy.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for miz moozImage result for miz moozImage result for miz mooz

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for Miz Mooz Women's Sterling Boot

Image result for Miz Mooz Women's Sterling BootImage result for Miz Mooz Women's Sterling BootMiz Mooz Carissa

Miz Mooz Weatherly Peep Toe

I know the styles can be quirky and there are styles I don't like.  They have so much to choose from though, typically.  Seems like the Q is just doing some rugged men's wear type boots. 

Another thing I like about this brand is the range of colors they will do for their footwear.  Greens, turquoise, navy (when no one was doing it) dark green, light green, purple and plumb colors.  Only color I don't own is yellow.  LOL.

Enjoy your shoe shopping and hope you find at least something you like.  Amazon is good for mark downs!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for Miz Mooz Fortuna shoe

I bought these Miz Mooz Fortuna shoes in black leather in 2012 and I went up a half a size to an 8.5M as they ran a bit short and only came in a medium size. The shoe isn't too high as it has a cone heel and there's padding in the forefoot inside the shoe. Once you have the shoe adjusted to your foot you can slide it on and off without undoing the buckles again.

Valued Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz has arrived!

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis

Thanks for posting the pics. The red boots with the buttons is stunning, too high of a heel for me but gorgeous. Where do you buy your shoes in this line?  I bought three boots last night during the Miz Mooz show, their leathers look gorgeous and I love quirky styles and colors! Thanks again for posting the pics.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

I saw the show last night, very cute and stylish styles. I did not purchase anything, but am definitely interested in future shows!!!!!It was so nice to see some stylish styles........The vendor was good too!

Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

Image result for Miz Mooz Fortuna shoe

I bought these Miz Mooz Fortuna shoes in black leather in 2012 and I went up a half a size to an 8.5M as they ran a bit short and only came in a medium size. The shoe isn't too high as it has a cone heel and there's padding in the forefoot inside the shoe. Once you have the shoe adjusted to your foot you can slide it on and off without undoing the buckles again.

Sorry it didn't work for you.  I love every one I own and have had no problems with fit @TY.  I'm not a sling-back kind of gal though.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@itiswhatitis

Thanks for posting the pics. The red boots with the buttons is stunning, too high of a heel for me but gorgeous. Where do you buy your shoes in this line?  I bought three boots last night during the Miz Mooz show, their leathers look gorgeous and I love quirky styles and colors! Thanks again for posting the pics.

@Debzzz, Zappos, 6pm, Amazon, shoebuy, online shoes, infinity shoes all kinds of places.  I love checking 6pm and zappos. for mark downs.

*Call Tyrone*