Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone......Tootie, I am laughing at your message ...blaming "someone" for not putting things back in right place in refrigerator. 😂 Wonder if your DH will notice how neat and organized the refrigerator is now? 

I do feel good after my haircut....always a pick-me-up!  We figured out I have been going to her now for 10 years.  I started with her right before she got married.  She said this Thursday will be her 10th anniversary.  Time flies and I was there for both of her pregnancies.  I'm feeling like their grandma too...ha!

Left hair salon and stopped into store for a "few" ($120 few...ha).....but NO SLICE OF QUICHE THERE!  Bummer!

Have to make my own I guess.

All for now.....weather is beautiful....☀️☀️☀️.

T ...... Tomatoes

NEXT ..... U! 

Respected Contributor
It doesn't take long to spend $$$ at grocery and not have much!!

We are expecting thunderstorms about midnight. Will see.

Looked out earlier to see a deer strolling by.

Oh an organized refrigerator.

I saw a FB post the fire in my neighborhood was arson. Don't know people but it appeared to start in garage area. It looked like they had enclosed it.

U: UB of course. Had one today

V: next
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Tootie, I am also laughing at blaminng someone for not putting things back where you found them.  We have the same problem here - SIL is great at "borrowing" stuff and leaving it somewhere?  He also doesn't cover the food in the microwave eitherr.  I am jealous of your organized refrigerator.  DD and I do clean it out and organize, but it is short lived! 🙁😄 

walker, I bet you are struttin' your stuff with your new haircut! 😊 Glad your regular girl is back - worth the wait.  It sure can be dangerou$ to stop at the store for a few things.  I remember way back when $120.00 would get a whole week of groceries. 

kittyfan, glad you were able to work in a UB.  Well deserved!

Q Bee UB'ing.jpg  

I heard the thunder and saw the lightning last night.  Loud and pretty! We are expected to have scattered t storms this morning.  Oh joy, I have a mammo and bone density testing this morning.  Fun drive and walking in the rain - NOT!       

Passing the coffee ~

V - hummm.......   Vichyssoise - I'll pass 

W is next           

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, what a cute picture for kittyfan! ... good luck with your appointment this morning ... be careful in the rain ...

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed your UB ... that's a shame that the fire was arson ... it's kind of crazy that people have to stoop to that level.

walker, that $120 probably added up fast!! I don't think there is ever going to be a "going in for a few things" anymore that won't cost a fortune ... DH did notice that the fridge is organized ... I had to tell him that I moved some things around and put in different spots ... but I know he won't remember 🙄😏😄

We'll have a sunny 70 degree day ... 🌞😎 ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... I've never had vichyssoise but googled it ... it sounds good but if I ever tried it, I would like it hot!

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️🍂

That is a cute little bee picture, cookie!  Perfect for kittyfan!

Good luck with appointments today.....reminds me...I called yesterday for my mammogram appointment...I have always gone into the hospital instead of satellite locations. Well, maybe I should change locations as I could not get an appointment until December!!! What?

Tootie, glad your DH recognized your refrigerator organization..now...how long will it stay that way?  My DH knows where the beer goes....haha! 

I have never had vichyssoise either but agree...I'll take mine hot!

Well, better get going....I have a dental appointment this morning....yippy-skippy...🙄......would not want to miss it! HA!  By the way, have you had your "crowning" yet, Tootie?  

Happy Wednesday to all!  

X ..... XL Eggs

NEXT .... Y 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I hope your dental appointment went well ... I go tomorrow at 9am for the final crowning ... I wonder if the long wait for your mammogram is due to the shortage of frontline workers?? that's the issue we're running into here ... they don't want to get vaccinated so they can't work. (I won't go into too much detail for fear this will be poofed)

cookie, I hope your appointment went well.

Hi to kittyfan ...

See you later ...

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Home from TS.

We had a productive day. I had worked seadonal.for years. Well about a month ago Teo new ladies came on board. They have taken it over. Time for me to look at another niche. I had always purchased all the supplies we used. I will take the last items I have. I don't think they realize my role I I did mention to one of the head ladies I would look at options. Perhaps time to kick back. I had cut my participation down and this is probably what I should insider. Will give this some thought

When I arrived this morning Jan was there. She had a dash off as her cousins daughter took her life. There were two funerals in town this week. Both 50 somethings. One had cancer and the other had alcohol issues. Enough Debbie downer news

We had some laughs. Got a lot done. I has the store phone. Fielded a call from a gentleman. His wife passed and he had various pieces of medical equipment. I assured him we would take it and share as appropriate. He said he didn't know how we could make any money being open two days per week. I assured Ihim they were lined up at door.
Woke up to thunder and lightening last night. Predicted to not have a repeat.

7:15 and starting to see it getting toward dusk

Z: zip lic bags

A: next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi my friends......I lucked out with my dental appointment....did not need x-rays this visit (where they find problems).....did not have to see dentist (finds problems too)....saw my favorite hygienist and all was ok...regular cleaning, etc.  WhoooHooo...made my day...IN AND OUT.....back in 2022!!!  

You know, Tootie, I wonder about lack of frontline workers too...regarding mammogram appointment.  My appointment is for mid-December....just what I want to do before Christmas!!!  Since I am not experiencing problems, I may call and put it off until March or April.  My last one was six months overdue also because of Covid.  We'll see...maybe if I wait a bit and call they might have a cancellation......Haha...on being silent or getting a "poof" here....as has happened!!!

Good luck with your crowning tomorrow, Tootie!!  See...we really are a ROYAL group!!!  

Dimming lights in kitchen....coffee pot ready for morning!

See you then!

Z .... Zesty Italian Dressing 

NEXT .... A 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!!! We meet again, kittyfan.  You have been a TS worker for so long and doing certain area.  Why would people come in and just take it over without asking?  Nothing wrong with change but maybe you would like to stay with seasonal.   Things like that happen and I start to back away....as you are considering.

Well....all for today......see you tomorrow.

A ..... Aluminum Foil

NEXT ..... B

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Fortunately, it did not rain all day and the trip to the Radiologist was fine.  Glad I got there early - they took me within 5 minutes!  It seemed as if there were more workers than patients.  Waiting for the bone density was a little long, but the waiting room had a TV and House Hunters was on - interesting.

kittyfan, As long as you've been with the TS, you should be the CEO!!!  Glad you have new help - but to over-run you  The Queen Bee???  Sting 'em when their not looking 😄  Sad to hear of your friends cousin.  Too much of this going around lately.

Tootie, hope your crowning went well - I think the fitting is the worst part. I read that many front line workers are getting vaxxed in lieu of losing their jobs.  To me it's common sense and part of the job they have.  Oh well, to each his own.

walker, hurray for your dental appointment!!!  In and out.  I agree, who wants to go for any medical appointment/mammogram in December?!!! The mammogram appointment I had was made 3 months in advance - their earliest appointment!?? Glad it's done and gone for a year.  

No rain today - 90 and beautiful as was yesterday.  We will probably get the missing rain tomorrow.  

Passing the coffee ~

B - Buttermilk pie

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.