Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, I hope you had a good day at the TS and you didn't have too much trouble driving in the rain ... I don't like driving in the rain either ...

cookie, hope you are doing even better than this morning ... can you get outside to get fresh air??

walker, hope your route today was trouble free ...

I'm taking a quick UB before I start dinner ... we are having a beautiful 73 degree day here ... I wish it would be like this year round ... I love this weather!!

Have a good evening ...

A ~ Asparagus

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends...from Arkansas....made it and Desi did not leave me at the gas station ...haha!  Good travel day...arrived mid-afternoon...just across river from Memphis.  There was nice restaurant within walking distance of hotel which we liked so did not have to get back in car.  Desi is tired and getting on Lucy's nerves asking what time I will be ready to go in the morning...🙄.....REEEELAX!!!  Funny man!   

Good Z, kittyfan!  Hope you did ok in rain today.

I will probably be checking in later each day while on the road.  Off to Mississippi, Louisiana and New Orleans tomorrow.....🚗 zoooooom.  Definitely warm here!

B .... Bacon

NEXT ..... C 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A million laughs with Lucy and Desi!!!😄😄😄  Sounds great so far walker.  Keep Desi in line - haha

Tootie, I love fresh air too, however, with this weather combined with the dogs, it's best I stay inside (dogs go crazy when I go outside - they think I'll play ball - hahaha)  Glad to hear your DM is improving - hope she continues.  

kittyfan, I also don't like driving in bad weather - never had to get used to it.  We had some funny overcast, hard rain, then sun.  Go figure.  Today will be 82 with scattered T storms.  Rain rain go away!!!

Better this morning.  Think I am about done.  SIL went for a test fro work - he is negative.  Good news, but how can it be correct when he just got over it????  Oh well, I'm definitely not a doctor!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies - you guys are special!

Passing the coffee ~

C - Chocolate - hot with marshmallows please

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... hi walker!! you made it to Arkansas!! nice to not have to get back in your car to find someplace to eat ... I can see it now, DH has the car all packed and ready to go before you even get up .. 😂

cookie, glad to hear you are almost good to go!! ... I forget about your dogs, so that would not be a good idea to go out ... good news for your SIL, did he ever get any symptoms??

kittyfan, I hope your days are going good at the TS.

Thanks for thinking of DM ... she is doing better.  I think them telling her about long-term care set a fire under her!!

We'll have a hazy, windy and humid day .. high of 85! yuck!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Dill Weed

E ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~  Tootie, I took your advice and went outside and hopped into the car and went to pick up my scripts and go to the bank.  Beautiful day, but 89 is a little too hot!!!  

Wondering how Lucy and Desi are doing?  Looks normal.

Q Lucy and Desi trip.jpg

Keep in touch Lucy . Give Desi a break now and then!  We'll be thinking of you and your escapades.  Watch out family and friends - they've arrived!!  🚗🚕🏍🛴🚔

Time for a UB ~

E - Egg custard

F is next

Respected Contributor

Hello ... hahaha cookie, that's a cute picture ... walker's DH was anxious to get started this morning and Lucy looks like she is hanging on for dear life!!

Glad you were able to get outside for a little bit ... but I agree, 89 is way too hot!!

I took my UB out on the patio this afternoon ... there is a nice breeze ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... See you later.

F ~ French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

good evening. Ts was good. We were busy bees. I was having a conversation with one of my ladies. Her GS is in the Navy. Was in seal training which is brutal. Well last time w e talked he had a medical episode in an exercise. She was updating me. Well from left field comes nosey posey with her two cents. We weren't even near her. We were having a conversation. She was not involved. Argh. 

Another friend is renting a camper and talking off alone yo CO. She has more moxie than I do!

Cookie:  glad you got out. I know it was good to be out. 

Tootie:  glad  to hear your mom is progressing

Walker: looking forward to the next installment 

G:  grapes

H:  next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi friends......LOL!!  ?? Who took that picture of us this morning???  The man runs like a machine and drives me crazy!!  Good thing I am a morning person!  SO...HELLO from New Orleans, Louisiana!  Not really a good day for Lucy and Desi.  It started out well....good drive through Mississippi into Louisiana.  We did a fast drive-by in New Orleans.  We had a hotel reservation outside New Orleans.  Well, as we were traveling and looking at sights, we missed a turn.  Desi asked Lucy what exit to get off....Lucy said....I don't know...we will just look for street sign.  Desi...grumble..grumble....driving on..then what do we see ..a sign that said...WELCOME TO MISSISSIPPI!!!   WHAT??? DESI...??? Lucy...WELLL...I thought this would be simple...YOU CHECK YOUR GPS!!!   Deeeep breathing....get off road...pull over....check maps....turn around....went 30 miles round trip out of our way!  We saw Welcome to Mississippi and Welcome to Louisiana twice in one day!!   Laughing Now!!!  Not then!  Tomorrow..BYE BYE LOUISIANA....HELLO, FLORIDA!

Unloaded car, got settled into hotel room. I always travel with soft drinks, water, snacks and some beer and wine (grandma needs medicine)....so we can relax in room and then go to dinner.  WELL....LUCY DONE IT AGAIN...went to get a beer out of refrigerator....do something nice for Desi🙄....it slipped...fell on floor and spilled!!!  Now our room smells like a brewery!!!  Seriously, quickly wiped it up but Desi just shakes his head...and lost some good beer.

It has to get better, right? 🤞🤞 Stay tuned.....

(had trouble posting...guess your msg was posted at same time, kittyfan, anyway....chuckled about "nosey-posey" at TS)

Good news that you feel better, cookie, and Tootie's DM doing better too!

See you tomorrow.....hopefully, or next day for sure.  Tomorrow we are staying with friends so not sure if I will get on or not...or maybe Lucy was left in Louisiana!! 🤣

G .... Gulf Shrimp..good here! 

NEXT .... H ....oops...BUMP.....Ham

NEXT .... I 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ T'storm this morning and more a little later.  We will be 86 and some wind and mor storms.  It's always a flip of the coin.

Oh boy!  Lucy and Desi are at it again!!😂😂😂 We now have two sagas to follow - The TS and Lucy and Desi!!!!  Fun for us.  kittyfan, you sure run into the craziest people.  Nosey Posey - good one.  

walker, I hope you weere able to get out the brewery smell out of your room - the smell is enough to warrant a double G'ma's Meds! 😋 You are having quite the "vacation"  You missed your calling.  Oh well you can be Queen Lucy!  BTW, I LOVE NOLA!

Glad your mom is feeling better Tootie and hop she can return home soon  

I am much better - just a tail end cough here and there to make sure I am "cleaned out" I guess.  Plan on some more UB's (wanted ones) today.  I am wondering, do I get re-tested or vaccinated?  I Googled it and get several differing answers - similar, but confusing.  Anyone know?

I "'borrowed" this from Deliah in Community Chat and think its appropriate:

BFCDAEEF-21C5-4F5E-9E20-285F6B3A25D9.jpeg

Passing the coffe ~

I - Ice Cream    it's good for breakfast😋

J is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, you didn't remember that the paparazzi would be following you?? 👀📸 ... laughing at (although not funny at the time) Ooops!! our exit was back there!! ... glad you were able to get back to where you needed to be ... and then, the dropping of the beer!! was that before or after you had your Grandma Meds?? 😁😂 .. not the way you wanted to end your day!

cookie, I've read conflicting reports about whether to get the vaccine after someone has had Covid too ... I guess maybe the doctor will have to tell you ... glad you are feeling better ... that sign is so true from Community Chat ... I'm still waiting for problems to develop at places because (some) people are going to open up their mouths (and not in a good way) if someone is not/or is wearing a mask ...

kittyfan, ugh, nosey posey!! so annoying ... she must think that everything is about her and she can do whatever she wants ... people like that just irritate me!! and I'm sure you (and others) try to stay clear of her.

We're expecting thunderstorms today too ... high of 78. Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam ... on top of that breakfast Ice Cream 😄

K ~ NEXT