Honored Contributor

UB Time after our fun celebration this morning for cookie and kittyfan.  Clouds have now moved in....good time to wrap it up.  The Chef out did himself....so much so that after we gave him a few mimosas he fell asleep in one of the chairs!  The cake was as big as Texas!  Did you get any pictures before it fell apart, Tootie?  And, your mimosa pool was a great idea....DH hooked us up with a hose gizmo so the mimosas really flowed!  

I took a minute to run over to my doctor's office for a flu shot.  I told nurse I did not want the Senior Shot.  She seemed puzzled but regular is fine with me.  I don't even do the shot every year but didn't tell her that.  DH hasn't gone yet...he is worse than I am.  

Bye for now.....

D .... Dawn Dish Detergent

NEXT ..... E 

Respected Contributor

I did get a picture of the cake walker ...

Mary Berry's eight-tiered birthday cake is making us just a little peckish  | Metro News

Chef did a super job with it ... and it was delicious!! and thank your DH for us .. that hose was a great idea!! (and one that we'll have to keep!)

All in all it was a Super Fun Double Birthday Bash for our Friends ... Happy Birthday Cookie and Kittyfan!!

walker, we're on the same wave length ... DH and I are going for our flu shots tomorrow .. we go up to our pharmacy. Even if you didn't do the Senior Shot at least you got the regular one ... better than nothing.

E ~ Everything Bagel

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

WOW.jpg

What a Double Bash!  Great times, great food, great friends.  Even a great Chef!  The cake was gorgeous and delicious.  walker, your Dh did a great job making sure we had free flowing Mimosas.  Tootie you had the decorations down to a perfect "T".

Glad you got a flu shot.  I am building up the nerve.  Never had a flu shot or the flu.  I am officially on a much needed UB now.  The party was one to remember - 

Q thank you.jpg

Spent the day with G'son and wife.  We wanted to scatter Aunt Emily's ashes in a place she would enjoy.  All my cousins and brother have scattered all over depending upon where they live or go to.  My aunt was a hoot and would love this.  I am pooped, but saw a lot of Austin that I have only read or heard about.  Love those G'kids.

F - Fantastic picture Tootie!     or Fritos

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

It was a great day.....special birthday celebration for two special friends!  Tent is down...done for season.  Chef wanted to know when is next birthday..."you ladies are fun and I love your orange juice!" 🤣🤣  I said no more tent parties this year...weather changing.  But, we will let him know if something else is planned since he did such a good job.  

cookie, I don't remember you mentioning Aunt Emily.  Glad you had a nice day with GS and his wife.

See you in morning....we all need a good night's rest...especially kittyfan....your day tomorrow!!  🎉🎂🎈

G .... Green Beans

NEXT ... H 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ kittyfan wishing you a very:

Happy BIrthday cat b'day.jpg

Between the BB (Birthday Bash) and our actual B'day's, we have had or will have a great time!

Laughing about Chef and the "orange juice" 😂  walker, I have never mentioned my Aunt - she died last May.  She was an all around fun lady who traveled all over and married late (50's) in life. . The G'kid's really only met her once and enjoyed the trip all over Austin for "dusting".  Enjoyed a Chinese buffet lunch tooI  Came back exhausted and tired but woke up feeling so refreshed. My tall G'son also came with us and we all rode in my other G'son's little Honda sporty car. He crushed up in the back seat.   Love spending time with these kids/young adults.  We will take Aunt Em out again and I know she would have loved it!!!  

Thank you again Tootie and walker for the great Birthday Bash! 

Passing the coffee ~ 

H - Happy Day to kittyfan  or  Hot Fudge Sundae - how about both?

I is next

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Card Background With A Bee. Vector Holiday Party.. Royalty  Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 29315655.

to kittyfan ... I hope you have a good day!!

Good morning friends ... we sure did have a good time yesterday ... happy to hear that Chef enjoyed the juice!! Woman Very Happy

walker, we do have one more Bash next month for you ... our Queen!! .. plans are in the making!! Woman Wink

cookie, how fun that you got to spend some time with your grandkids (and Aunt Em .. Woman Happy) ...

DD shares kittyfans birthday ... we're having a party for her today!!

Another sunny but cooler 60 degree day ... pouring and passing .. Have a good day ...

I ~ Iceberg Lettuce

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie, that is the cutest B'day card ever!  So perfect for our Buzzzie Bee!  Glad you remembered our Queesn's B'day coming up.  You are the walking talking dateline for sure!  A very Happy Birthday to your DD.

We will be 96 today.  Tootie can you send some of your nice weather down - please?  

Off to indulge in a short UB,  Have a great day!

J - Juice    for our Cheff???

K is next

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, kittyfan! 🎂

🎼 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear kittyfan, Happy Birthday to you.....and mannny moooore!😁

Hope you have a really nice day, kittyfan! 🎈🎉🎂☀️🍹☕️🍳🥧🍩🧁....🥂! 🎈🎈🎉🎉🎂😷

Cute pics by cookie and Tootie....ha..Tootie even found a Busy Bee too!  And, Happy Birthday to your DD too, Tootie.  Have fun celebrating.

cookie, I loved the story about Aunt Emily.  She would have loved the outing! What a fun way to celebrate a fun lady.

Happy Sunday to all!  Keep smiling, laughing and celebrating life everyday! 

🇺🇸😷👋👋

J ... JELL-O JIGGLERS

NEXT .... K 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Hi cookie!  Laughing at your J ... a Happy Chef he was too!  🤣

K .... Keurig 

NEXT ... L 

Respected Contributor
What a bash. Cake wasn't divine. Cookie. Hot fudge sundae is my favorite.

This buzzy bee is taking a break. Picked up chocolate raspberry crepes at Cafe.

Tootie. Happy birthday to your DD.

Cookie:. Your aunt must have been a character. I didn't think buffets were around with Covid. What fun zipping about town with grands.

Walker:. Thanks for the wishes.

L:. Lemon bars

M:. Next