Honored Contributor

Oh boy, those chocolate fountains are fun!!!  Picking you up early bigkat to get it going!  Your house /kitchen may need repainting when we leave, Tootie!  Lucy and friends......here we come!!! I will try to bring robins for your early Spring.

Fun tomorrow.......better rest up!

P........Peppermint Schnapps

NEXT.....Q.....oh my favorite letter!

Q.......Queen says Good Night....😴😴ZZZZZZZ

NEXT NEXT..........R

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone .... Here we go!! Eggs w/bacon and sausage, hash browns, chocolate chip muffins/pancakes, coffee/tea, hot chocolate and our assorted "chocolate" drinks ... and for the chocolate fountain I have fresh fruit, marshmallows, pound cake, and rice crispy treats ...

Bundle up Southern gals ... it's only 25 degrees now!!

See you later!!

R ~ Red Wine ... and really, really ready for a "riot" of fun ...

S ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Is the fountain big enough to hold a person?  Just think of the fun!!!  TNT  at their best and tastiest.  Hurry up ladies, this is going to be fun!  walker, please swing by and pick me up - it is too cold to fly on the DW.  I though of you -

Chocolate crown.jpg

Can't wait to begin.  Breakfast smells so good.  

S = Salted Caramel Rock Road

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

QA on the way...✈️....making the rounds to get everyone.....landing soon, Tootie.    Breakfast and Chocolate Fest about to begin.....let the fun start...........whew.....landed without incident......it will be a good day........maybe......anything possible.......ok....pour the mimosas!   Happy BAT Saturday!

Cookie.....good picture!

T.........Tequila or Trouble at Tootie's

NEXT.....U

Honored Contributor

Great BAT, Tootie!  Lucy, Ethel and friends sure made a mess in your kitchen!  Sorry!  We all took up a collection to have whole kitchen repainted.  Chocolate was flying everywhere!  Bigkat started the fountain but Lucy/Queen hit the high speed by mistake.  Floor to ceiling chocolate!  Then cookie slipped and fell while holding a tray of strawberries.   Tootie, gracious hostess, said not to worry and brought in more fruit tripping over cookie.

Then we decided to try marshmallows but the bag fell in fountain.....and the marshmallows blew to the ceiling where they stuck!  

Good news.....the police never came but as we left, covered in chocolate, the neighbors just shook their heads!

U..........Ugh.....what a mess!

NEXT.......V

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I'm tired ... Too much fun ... So many slips and falls ... and no broken bones!! yay!! ... I used the sprayer from my sink to  clean the ceiling/walls/floors the best I could ... I had to use a pancake flipper to scrape the marshmallows off the ceiling ... those gave new meaning to "popcorn" ceilings ... I have been thinking aobut changing the color in my kitchen ... so thank you!! Dare we have a painting party BAT??

I think that is a first BAT that we haven't had the police come to the door .... the neighbors are wondering what the heck went on ... they heard a lot of laughing and screaming!!?? and saw woman leaving dredged in chocolate?? ... I pled the fifth ....

Have a good rest of your Saturday ... (after you get all the chocolate out of your hair  Woman LOL)

V ~ Very chocolatey mess

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Whew!  Glad it's over!  After tripping (over bigkay's outstretched foot) and falling in chocolate, I am so full of chocolate covered strawberries. . .   The paint job looks very creative.  Good thing Dollar Store had a buy 1 gal. get 3 free on the orange and day glo lavender colors.  Your kitchen is one of a kind Tootie.  What a great BAT!  

W = watermelon margarita

X is next

Honored Contributor

Another great, crazy, Saturday here!  LOL!  Tootie, hope you like the paint cookie picked out for your kitchen!   Fun day.....and delicious.....have had my fill of chocolate for awhile!  Got home and DH just said..."what happened to you?"......ha!  Never mind.....you would think I was making it up!!!!!  😉

See you tomorrow friends!  Have a good restful night!  😴Peace!

X.......Xtra fun here on Saturday

NEXT.........Y

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! .... WOW!! cookie, just wow!! we need sunglasses to go into the kitchen .... I think I may just need to paint (maybe tone it down "just a little"  Woman LOL) glad you got a good bargain though!!

We are in for a windy, but 55 degree day!!

Time for paper and more coffee ... church in a little bit.

Have a good Sunday!!

Y ~ Yesterday's chocolate ... still finding remnants

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  You're warming up Tootie!  We are 58 now and will be a gorgeous 78 this afternoon.  We haven't had winter!  Sorry about the colors in your kitchen.  Did you notice that when you turn off the lights, it pulsates with a strange glow?  One of a kind paint.

Today will be definitely spent outside UB'ing.  Another cup of coffee, then time to walk.  If I rest, I rust.

Z = zip lock bags

A is next