Respected Contributor

Sesame Ginger Cod from Costco

[ Edited ]

We tried these frozen cod filets last night and thought they were extremely good.  Nothing was bland or boring about the flavor, which came through clearly at first bite.

I briefly browned them in a skillet and put them on top of some jasmine rice.

Will go back in next day or two and buy  more if Costco still has them in the frozen fish case.

codfish.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sesame Ginger Cod from Costco

I usually buy the frozen  cod or salmon fillets and marinate in the Stonewall kitchen  sesame  ginger  sauce before cooking. Will try these if my Costco is selling this brand

Respected Contributor

Thank for this recommend, I will look for them.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@novamc1  They look and sound so good!  Thanks for sharing.  I get salmon burgers and salmon fillets at Costco.  They're so easy to prepare.  I like to serve them with different kinds of boxed rice.  Fast and easy and delicious!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stopped by Costco on way home yesterday from a ladies' lunch to buy more of that cod.  They didn't have a lot left but I got another box.

Also wanted to add gas to my car, but the lines  waiting at the Costco pumps were unbelievable, so I passed.  Those lines aren't  even close to that bad on Fridays, when people often gas up vehicles for some weekend travel.

Seems people must in a frenzy over the pipeline shutdown caused by a  computer hack attack by some evil geeks somewhere.  It's a serious matter that I hope our country can find a way to avoid in the future when it comes to all necessary utilities that we depend on.

Those lines at the Costco pumps reminded me of the gas lines we lived with for a while many decades ago.