Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer's :Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake

@loriqvc   I appreciate that you furnished the link.  Jill's announcement was done with her usual straightforward manner.  I will miss her but wish her all the best in her next chapters.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

4/21/2019

3 QUESTIONS PLEASE AND THANKS.....

HAS ANYONE MADE THIS CAKE RECIPE OF JILL'S IN A BUNDT PAN, INSTEAD OF A LOAF PAN?

ANYONE MAKE THIS IN TARA'S EGG HUNT CERAMIC LOAF PAN AND DID THE ENTIRE MIXTURE FIT INSIDE?

HAS ANYONE ALREADY MADE THIS RECIPE IN THE SET OF 4 TARA CERAMIC HOLIDAY MINI LOAF PANS, AND DID THE ENTIRE CAKE MIX FIT INSIDE OF THE 4 CERAMIC MINI LOAF PANS?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was the recipe ever posted anywhere?

Honored Contributor

I just checked Jill's FB page. I don't see the recipe posted. Several people have asked for it. Katie from Q (don't know who she is) posted on Jill's FB page that Jill would post the recipe in a couple of days but it's still not posted. Since she's leaving Q don't know if she will post it or not. 

Just use the recipe @deepwaterdotter posted I'm sure it's just as good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz - Katie McGee is Jill's cohost on YHJ; she manages the live chat during the show. Jill won't be leaving until mid-June, so hopefully now that she's feeling better and has gotten this big announcement out of the way, she'll be back to posting on social media and will share the recipe. There's a new YHJ episode tomorrow, so that may also inspire her to remember to post...

Esteemed Contributor

On YHJ tonight, Jill was reminded about sharing this recipe; she apologized for the delay and has promised to have it posted by the end of the day on Wednesday.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

On YHJ tonight, Jill was reminded about sharing this recipe; she apologized for the delay and has promised to have it posted by the end of the day on Wednesday.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for telling us @loriqvcSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GiantsLover wrote:

4/21/2019

3 QUESTIONS PLEASE AND THANKS.....

HAS ANYONE MADE THIS CAKE RECIPE OF JILL'S IN A BUNDT PAN, INSTEAD OF A LOAF PAN?

ANYONE MAKE THIS IN TARA'S EGG HUNT CERAMIC LOAF PAN AND DID THE ENTIRE MIXTURE FIT INSIDE?

HAS ANYONE ALREADY MADE THIS RECIPE IN THE SET OF 4 TARA CERAMIC HOLIDAY MINI LOAF PANS, AND DID THE ENTIRE CAKE MIX FIT INSIDE OF THE 4 CERAMIC MINI LOAF PANS?  

@GiantsLover.  Read the thread.  Nobody has the recipe yet so how could they have made it and put it in a pan of any size?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen this yet? I'm watching her on QVC2 right now, and Katie is supposed to be chatting on her Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. Maybe someone who is could ask Katie if she knows anything yet? I don't want to bother Jill, but there are a lot of us waiting for this recipe! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Has anyone seen this yet? I'm watching her on QVC2 right now, and Katie is supposed to be chatting on her Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. Maybe someone who is could ask Katie if she knows anything yet? I don't want to bother Jill, but there are a lot of us waiting for this recipe! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

Just checked her FB page & it's still not posted.

She did post a no bake white chocolate key lime pie.

Someone asked about it on the Chat but no reply & another asked 4 hrs ago if she would please post her Lemon Ricotti Pound Cake.