Respected Contributor

I need the Community's help to find a recipe for Pasta Salad I believe was on here yesterday.  In the post was a picture of the outdoor patio dining area of where this pasta salad was made.  The poster made a not that she would add green pepper next time it was made.  When I saw the post, I emailed it to myself, but it never came into my mailbox.  I've never had success emailing recipes to myself from this board.  I've looked through a few pages of the Recipes, Kitchen, and Community Forums but cannot find it.  I'd love to make this pasta salad.  Whenever I make it, the pasta just dries up no matter how much mayo I use.  

I saw someone posted a Pasta Salad recipe today, but that isn't the one.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Posted by BCBG

img119.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: In Search Of ---

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/Before-Summer-Is-Over-I-Want-To-Be-Sure-To-Make/td-p/5578970

Edited to add:  

@Zhills  Woman LOL

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG   Great minds on the same track!

Respected Contributor

@Zhills @IamMrsG Thank you both so very much.  I never would have found this recipe.  I'll save you both a plate-ful.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker Was it the one with the bow tie pasta?  It was drizzled with ranch and barbque sauce.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG No, it isn't that one.  Please see the second post for the recipe I was looking for.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@ECBG No, it isn't that one.  Please see the second post for the recipe I was looking for.

@coffee drinker Was it the one I posted from Chelsea's?

Respected Contributor

Re: In Search Of ---

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   Long story short -- yes it was your recipe from Chelsea's.  Reason I originally said it wasn't yours was in post 2, @Zhills  mentioned the recipe was posted by BCBG.  Believe that was a typo.  Anyway, thanks for the recipe.  I do plan to make it as soon as I can get to the store for the Ranch mix. 

ETA @IamMrsG  you deserve some credit for posting the link.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Made the pasta salad yesterday and it was delish.  Do you think Ranch Dressing (bottled or made accordingly to the package) could be used instead making the dressing from scratch.  I know that wouldn't be as directed, but more a convenience.  What do you think?