1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix

1 cup milk

½ cup butter, melted

4 eggs

¾ cup seedless raspberry jam

Glaze

1 ½ cups powdered sugar

3 tablespoons milk

• Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray with flour.
  • In large bowl, beat cake mix, milk, melted butter and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Pour batter into pan.
  • Bake 38 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. While still in pan, poke holes in cake with end of wooden spoon, 2 inches deep and 1/2 inch apart down the middle of the cake, leaving 1-inch border on either side of the pan. Use wet paper towel to wipe ends of spoon after each poke.
  • In small microwavable measuring cup, heat jam uncovered on High 30 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until jam is hot and pourable, about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds.
  • Pour jam into holes in cake. Cool cake in pan 1 hour. Run metal spatula around outer and inside edges of pan to loosen cake. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Transfer to serving platter.
  • In small bowl, beat Glaze ingredients with whisk until smooth; add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until thin glaze consistency. Use pastry brush to brush half the glaze evenly over entire surface of cake. Let stand 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining half of glaze.

Expert Tips

For perfect pokes, measure and place a piece of tape 2 inches from the top of the handle. This will ensure all pokes are the same depth.

Wipe your wooden spoon off after each poke to keep the holes separated. If crumbs build up, the holes will start to get bigger and take in too much jam, which will throw off the ratio of cake to jam and make the cake harder to cut into neat slices.

Serve this at brunch alongside coffee, after dinner with ice cream on top, or any time in between.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Jelly Doughnut Bundt Cake

[ Edited ]

Yum!

I have the raspberry jam, too bad I don't have a cake mix or I'd bake one now!

Thanks for sharing!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for this recipe. Sunday dessert. Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  Good morning.  Welcome to the forums!  Always wonderful to see a newcomer.

aroc3435

Trusted Contributor

@aroc3435  How kind of you, thank you. I'm actually not new but couldn't remember my password or user name it's been so long (life gets in the way!!). So I thought I'd just start with a clean slate, lol.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee Oh, good to know . . . I have a little book with my user names and passwords written in, so I so understand.  

And, when I am forced to change, for security purposes, my current passwords by some sites I frequent, I forward an e-mail with notes to my secondary e-mail account.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Honored Contributor

@wismiss  I hope with all your wonderful recipes, your family appreciates you. I remember I use to bake and cook a lot, my family never sent a kind word my way, after awhile I didn't do much cooking. My father would say "I ate it didn't I, stop fishing for compliments!"

Trusted Contributor

I made this cake last night and we really liked it. I think the cake part was delicious. Thank you for this great recipe as I will definitely use it again.  Happy baking.

Trusted Contributor

Just to let you know that I baked another cake tonight and we loved it.  Thank you again. Hope someone else tries the recipe.

Trusted Contributor

ro1234, I'm glad you and your family like the cake.  

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta