Honored Contributor

Simply Organic Spice Right garlic herb

[ Edited ]

This herb blend turned out to be a winner.

I found myself with more eggs than usual, so made a spinach/broccoli quiche, using this herb blend.  I am freezing separate quiche slices to have on hand whenever.

Simply Organic, Organic Spice Right Everyday Blends, Garlic Herb, 2.0 oz (56 g)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Simply Organic Spice Right Garlic Herb

Sounds yummy.  For some reason I overbought on eggs, too. 

Honored Contributor

What else is in it besides garlic?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

What else is in it besides garlic?

If you do a search, you can enlarge the back of the container to read all the ingredients.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Simply Organic Spice Right garlic herb

@GenXmuse 

Simply Organic Garlic Herb

Organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic onion, sea salt, organic tomato, organic orange peel, organic bell pepper, organic parsley, organic rice concentrated, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic rosemary.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Simply Organic does have some nice spices. I have a lot of Penzey's but I also buy Simply Organic. We like the Organic Grilling Seasons Chicken seasoning. It's really good.

It has Organic garlic, sea salt, organic sage, organic onion, organic rosemary, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic marjoram, organic black pepper, organic fennel seed, organic coriander, organic peppermint leaf, organic bay leaf.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spacrazy  If you need a great quiche recipe, I have a crustless spinach quiche and the quiche recipe from our most popular tea room which was in Biltmore Village.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh thank you @ECBG that’s so nice of you to offer but I must tell you the crust is probably my favorite part of the quiche, hahaha, especially the next day after all the flavors are soaked in. 

I appreciate your help and would never have used the herb garlic blend had you not recommended it.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Oh thank you @ECBG that’s so nice of you to offer but I must tell you the crust is probably my favorite part of the quiche, hahaha, especially the next day after all the flavors are soaked in. 

I appreciate your help and would never have used the herb garlic blend had you not recommended it.

@Spacrazy The ones from Chelsa's have crusts if you change your mind.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Oh, that would be great if not too much trouble...