Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker 

I would think the bottled or package you mix together would work fine. I used to date a guy who had a couple of kids and they insisted that they didn't like the bottled ranch and wanted it made from the packet. It would always have to be thrown out because the guy I dated didn't eat that many salads at home and it would have to be made every time they were doing anything that included ranch dressing. I finally emptied a bottle into the container I made it in and they never knew it was the bottled stuff. Made me laugh every time they ate it.

cookin

Respected Contributor

Re: In Search Of ---

[ Edited ]

@cookinfreak  Kids -- gotta love them.  And I do the same thing.  Most people do and others never know the difference.  I see you wrote, "used to date".  Smart move???

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker 

Definitely smart move. We got along really well for a few years, and then all of a sudden, he decided to be super nice to his ex wife and told me it was because he wanted her to tell him she made a mistake so he could tell her too bad. Guess he thought I'd hang around until that happened.

cookin

Respected Contributor

@cookinfreak  Men, gotta love 'em!!!  NOT!!!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a very good salad.