Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

When I was in my teens, I made both the taco and lasagna impossible pies.  There were dessert pies too.  I'd love to find a cookbook of all the recipes.

@AuntG

If you go to the Betty Crocker site, you can google "Impossible Pies" and they will pop up MANY MANY of them for you Smiley Happy

Here's where to go:

https://www.bettycrocker.com/

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

Do you like to access them with the link?

@Noel7 Provided it and I looked at it to find so many also a Pumpkin Pie one (gluten-free) ...would have used that one for sure at Thanksgiving ... 

Searched all over for one and the ones I found were full of so many steps. 

The Impossible one would be better.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I still make them every once in a blue moon.

My go to's were the Quiche and the Chicken Pot Pie.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG

There is a book from 2004 -- "Betty Crocker Bisquick Impossibly Easy Pies: Pies that Magically Bake Their Own Crust" -- probably not "ALL of them" but enough for fun browsing.  You can find it on Amazon new or used.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AuntG

Do you like to access them with the link?

@Noel7 Provided it and I looked at it to find so many also a Pumpkin Pie one (gluten-free) ...would have used that one for sure at Thanksgiving ... 

Searched all over for one and the ones I found were full of so many steps. 

The Impossible one would be better.

========

Actually, I found two "impossible" cookbooks at the library that I will scrutinize this weekend. I was thinking I might post some over on the Recipe Board next week.

Super Contributor

I like this Impossible Mac and Cheese Pie.   I've known people who don't like mac and cheese to like it.

http://www.shockinglydelicious.com/mac-n-cheese-impossible-pie-for-weekdaysupper/

Trusted Contributor

I made a breakfast one last weekend.My favorite one is ham,asparagus,lots of cheese.

Frequent Contributor

Ijust made the taco one the other day and brought it into work everyone loved it and wanted the  receipe.  I have not made one in years I think this will be may new go to as Ilive alone and you will have good left overs.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Noel7. My hairdresser had surgery yesterday for a broken wrist and they had to put a steel plate in it. She will be out for quite a while. I am seeing a new hairdresser today so I hope she is good. You know us woman when we find a great hairdresser. I have went to mine for 24 years.

I love the site for the Impossible Pies as that is something I can make and bring to my hairdresser. I may make them into muffins so they will be easier for her to eat. I picked out a few to make for myself and a few different ones for her. The vegetable one, Lasagna one, and the Zucchini one looks good and I know she would enjoy those.

I am sure many of us forgot all about the Impossible Pies so Thank You for posting and sharing the site. They would work well for new Cooks also as they are almost foolproof. 

Bisquick better keep their stock coming as I see many of us making these. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have never seen these!  They look very interesting.  Thank you.Smiley Happy