Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's just me today for lunch, and I made my favorite sandwich. It's simple , but I could eat it every day. I baked a few strips of bacon , and put them on paper towels , then I got a ciabatta roll, lettuce, tomato, and turkey and added the drained bacon. Instead of Mayo, I drizzled a little Italian dressing on top. This is the only time I have bacon so it is a real treat. What is your favorite sandwich ? 🥪

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Sandwich 🥪

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1  My favorite is a BLT with a just-picked tomato still warm from the sun, and toasted rye bread, good bacon and mayo, Romaine, with a little salt and pepper. Other times of the year, I always gravitate toward a Reuben. Now, I'm really hungry for a fresh-picked tomato!Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I have Celiac disease, so gluten free bread is all I can have.  It's not so wonderful and so sandwiches are disappointing.

From memory, a Reuben on rye is my favorite.  I used to love rye bread.

I also like Italian hoagies, grilled cheese and fish with tartar sauce, but Reuben's are #1.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I generally eat ham or turkey on a homemade roll or slice of bread.

My favorite would probably be open faced roast beef sandwich with gravy. YUM!!!

DH can't stand it when I eat that when I make pot roast. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I love a good patty melt. Second would be an Italian grinder.

Honored Contributor

I like Rachel sandwiches. They're like Rueben's but with Turkey. I love the swirled pumpernickel/rye bread the best. I also really like tomato sandwiches. Your sandwich sounds really good too, @QVCkitty1 

Honored Contributor

Hamburger, hot dog, fried bologna or spam, BLT, and an occasional tuna salad on toast.  

Trusted Contributor

Turkey, swiss cheese, avocado, tomato with mayo on white or wheat bread is my go to sandwich.  Second would be tuna, slices of red onion and black olives on a whole wheat roll.

Frequent Contributor

Tuna salad on an Asiago cheese bagel.  Had one today for lunch.   

Honored Contributor

I prefer sandwiches made in my kitchen.  Depending on my taste buds, either a Reuben on dark rye or a sub with various meats and cheeses on Italian bread.