Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe

@GenXmuse

I love it when a recipe has a picture so when I am done, I can see what it was SUPPOSED to look like!  LOL

Someone in the reviews said it tasted more like a croissant than a bread...that would be okeey dokey in MY book!

I also saw a suggestion that someone adds a little parm or mozz

Tastes like croissants?  Even better!  Lol 👍

@momtochloe my kitchen is full of Pinterest fails!!  

Oh goodness @GenXmuse the first thread I ever saw on this almost literally killed me as my nose was so clogged because I was so laughing and crying so hard nothing above my upper lip was working for a few minutes . . . I love threads like this, let's celebrate our attempts and at times those that crash and burn but still make you laugh out loud . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe

@GenXmuse

I love it when a recipe has a picture so when I am done, I can see what it was SUPPOSED to look like!  LOL

Someone in the reviews said it tasted more like a croissant than a bread...that would be okeey dokey in MY book!

I also saw a suggestion that someone adds a little parm or mozz

Tastes like croissants?  Even better!  Lol 👍

@momtochloe my kitchen is full of Pinterest fails!!  

Oh goodness @GenXmuse the first thread I ever saw on this almost literally killed me as my nose was so clogged because I was so laughing and crying so hard nothing above my upper lip was working for a few minutes . . . I love threads like this, let's celebrate our attempts and at times those that crash and burn but still make you laugh out loud . . . Smiley Happy

Yep!  Not much else you can do!!!  Lol 😜😀👍

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cloud Bread

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe, thank you for those pictures.  Very cute and funny.  It was nice of you to share.  I'll bet those "bunnies" tasted great, though.

Honored Contributor

@susan kay wrote:

@momtochloe, thank you for those pictures.  Very cute and funny.  It was nice of you to share.  I'll bet those "bunnies" tasted great, though.

@susan kay I love finding those threads about failed attempts especially the baking ones as they are so incredibly funny (and I agree, ultimately it's all in the taste!) . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe, I have been there once or twice myself!!!!  That's why I laughed so hard when I saw those bunnies.  Definitely would have put them in the microwave for a few seconds and added butter on them, though.

Respected Contributor

I love cloud bread: the scent while it's baking is divine....and it dissappear quickly!

One of these days, I want to try doubling the recipe. I have also read that some people have made it with Greek yogurt or sour cream which would be easier to measure than cream cheese.

I don't do well with breads of any kind: even though I am Diabetic, I get rebound hypoglycemia....I always loved baking too even though I felt lousy after eating.

I almost cried tears of joy after my first bite. It makes heavenly sandwiches....I've never tried French toast with it, but I know it would be delectable.....

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

I googled for nutrional information (this is for a general recipe, I did not plug in this exact recipe) :

Calories38Sodium35 mg
Total Fat3 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs1 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars1 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol61 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron1%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

If you are following Weight Watchers:  1 Point Per Slice