Trusted Contributor

I used to only buy starkist white albacore tuna in water until it started being very mushy - not chunks. I tried chicken of the sea, bumble bee, and several others and found them to also be mushy. 

Now I only buy Kirkland's on Amazon. It taste like tuna used to taste. So good!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been getting Bumble Bee from Amazon subscribe and save, lately it's been yucky.

For this month's orderI've changed it to Blue Harbor.  It claims to be sustainable and canned in the good old USA!

It's $30 for12 cans, much more expensive that the other brand but, hopefully, worth it! Me and Brody (my furbaby) love tuna !

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb , I noticed you get Blue Harbor (haven't tried it yet but switched to it on my monthly Amazon order).  Anyways, just wanted to mention it is canned in this country - that's why I had decided on this brand.

Super Contributor
I buy Kirkland/Costco brand. Why did I switch from national brands? It is always nice and white, flaky, and not mushy on top. It is now my canned tuna of choice.
Respected Contributor

Re: Canned Tuna Fish

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@amyb , I noticed you get Blue Harbor (haven't tried it yet but switched to it on my monthly Amazon order).  Anyways, just wanted to mention it is canned in this country - that's why I had decided on this brand.

@eddyandme Good to know. After posting here I think I did go back to read the can and noticed that and everything about it sounded good. I think it's "pole caught" too, which is better vs. "by net." I've been happy with it. Nice white, clean looking and tasting tuna fish. Hope you have a good experience with it too.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

This was our big tuna discussion a few weeks ago.  I've decided to forego tuna for awhile.

Respected Contributor

We have only been eating COSTCO albacore tuna for the past 5 years.  It is delicious and the can is actually FULL!!!