Occasional Visitor

Does anyone know what the thin white food item was that Meredith was cooking as the CE air fryer was was kicked off 1/31/2018?  Pencil shaped.

Thanks

Super Contributor

wrote:

Does anyone know what the thin white food item was that Meredith was cooking as the CE air fryer was was kicked off 1/31/2018?  Pencil shaped.

Thanks

Sorry I cant help you but it sounds like Pepperidge Farm white bread that I switched to cause I'm tired of wheat rye pumpernickel and all the rest.  I love it its only 120 calories for 2 slices and it toasts up great!.. Now for the real reason I answered can you tell me how I can post a question?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Thanks

Sorry I cant help you but it sounds like Pepperidge Farm white bread that I switched to cause I'm tired of wheat rye pumpernickel and all the rest.  I love it its only 120 calories for 2 slices and it toasts up great!.. Now for the real reason I answered can you tell me how I can post a question?

What???? Call me confused on that answer.

Respected Contributor

@Zey4x Pick a topic in the Community Menu that your question fits & you will see a red box with New Message....tap it, write your question & post. Hope my directions make sense...Good Luck.

Super Contributor

wrote:

@Zey4x Pick a topic in the Community Menu that your question fits & you will see a red box with Ask Question...tap it, write your question & post. Hope my directions make sense...Good Luck.

I will try it tomorrow I need to get my beauty rest! thanks a heap...

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Zey4x Pick a topic in the Community Menu that your question fits & you will see a red box with Ask Question...tap it, write your question & post. Hope my directions make sense...Good Luck.

I will try it tomorrow I need to get my beauty rest! thanks a heap...

Sorry it's not Ask Qestion in the red box, it's New Message...I better get some sleep too!