Super Contributor

ANY ONE WATCH NICK STELLINO???

As I started typing, I put the Create channel on, and Nick Stellino is on. I have seen him from time to time on PBS, but never really know when he is on. I love this guy! He is so calming to listen to, must be that accent! He always seems so up-beat and gracious with his guests. Oh, and the food looks good too!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

* I don't want to hear from some one who say's they know him and he's mean and nasty! Don't ruin it for me!Smile

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: ANY ONE WATCH NICK STELLINO???

@bigkat 

I recently started watching NS and have enjoyed each episode!
His presentations are easy to follow, and his explanations and stories are enjoyable!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy watching Nick Stellino, yes, there is something about him that is so calming, love how he mentions that his wife does not like too much heat in the food while he's sneakingly adding pepper flakes, LOL.

Honored Contributor

If you have an Instagram account, you should follow him. He posts daily and always has something thoughtful or inspiring to say.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@bigkat , yes I watch him, and I have 2 books of his.  I think he's a great teacher, always explains why.  I love many of recipes, and have made several.   I am Italian, so, many ingredients are my favorite.