Esteemed Contributor

where do I find the address for QVC social

I want to contact them as well as QVC corporate.

Honored Contributor

Re: where do I find the address for QVC social

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com
Esteemed Contributor

thank you.  I am sending an e-mail to them and corporate about the moderation on this forum.

they are going to moderate me right off as both a customer & poster.

Regular Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I want to contact them as well as QVC corporate.

@GinaV24

CORPORATE .... Contact Us by Mail 

Esteemed Contributor

It is really frustrating.  I don't think that the moderators understand or appreciate the damage they are creating, from a business and customer relation  perspective.

Esteemed Contributor

thank you very much.
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager I don't think they care either, but I'm going to write and tell them MY point of view on it.

There are lots of places to shop.  QVC doesn't even have the "best" products & deals these days.  They might have been the only game in town at one point but not now.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure the moderators are only doing what they were told. Apparently QVC felt the boards were out of control so they made arrangements to fix it. Now they're going to moderate people to the point where they'll go away and post elsewhere if they don't want to knuckle down to the new standards.. It's their board so they have the right to run it as they see fit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 yes, it is their right to do so but they are going overboard with this IMO.  I know it is the opinion of many here that if people don't like it they can leave and that those who disagree with it are in the minority.  That may be so, but I'm going to write to both their qvcsocial team and to corporate. 

I am perfectly willing to be civil about my commentary but this is not the way for them to do it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
I'm sure the moderators are only doing what they were told. Apparently QVC felt the boards were out of control so they made arrangements to fix it. Now they're going to moderate people to the point where they'll go away and post elsewhere if they don't want to knuckle down to the new standards.. It's their board so they have the right to run it as they see fit.

Beautiful dog, Kachina...

Yes, they have the infinite right to run their boards their way... and they also have the 'right' to then face the consequences of their actions...  I'm not so sure the mods have been told to have the heavy hand SOME of them appear to have.  Perhaps you're right.  Perhaps they've all been given such marching orders, but as Gina says, we make our point and then they can do as they wish... but at least we make our point...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...