So pretty,but those creepy 3/4 sleeves. No dress for me.Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Are you talking about IM's dresses?  I agree about the 3/4 sleeves.  Ugh.  So dated and unattractive.  Reminds me of what an older woman would wear.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Are you talking about IM's dresses?  I agree about the 3/4 sleeves.  Ugh.  So dated and unattractive.  Reminds me of what an older woman would wear.

Don't you know that it is "the new thing"  What is old is new again.  And, speaking of older women, does anyone recall pictures of Jackie Kennedy wearing what was called "bracelet sleeves?"  They were shorter than long sleeves and came to about an inch above the wrist bone.  Maybe they were called that they so one could show off one's bracelets.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Deanie wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

Don't you know that it is "the new thing"  What is old is new again.  And, speaking of older women, does anyone recall pictures of Jackie Kennedy wearing what was called "bracelet sleeves?"  They were shorter than long sleeves and came to about an inch above the wrist bone.  Maybe they were called that they so one could show off one's bracelets.  Woman LOL

I loved how put together Jakie Kennedy was......I wish women dressed like that now...