Contributor

Courtney K. definitely looks overdone. Her eyebrows are overdone too! 

Trusted Contributor

Always

Trusted Contributor
I thinks she's gorgeous. Too much makeup ? I don't think so...…..
Esteemed Contributor
I do think she wears too much but she is a sweet lovely thing. Mary Nelson wears too much eye makeup too sometime she looks like a clown. It’s her voice I cannot tolerate so I don’t watch her anymore
Esteemed Contributor
I believe her brows are tattooed and not much she can do about that. I think she’s lovely
Honored Contributor

I don't care for her style of presentation or her appearance.  I'd like to see what she looks like scrubbed down and natural.  I really disliked her show with Louis del Olio; she acted as though she was bored to tears and just wanted it to be over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was just commenting the other day about too much make up on the hosts!  

It seems that all the hosts are wearing too much --

especially eye make up!!  With the extra long, black, fake eyelashes and the extreme 'smokey' eye look, many look like they ran into a doorknob!! 

I don't think it enhances anybody's beauty and it is very distracting!!  On some, it make them look extremely tired and worn out.

Trusted Contributor
OMG. In thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand Mary Nelson’s voice.
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I was just commenting the other day about too much make up on the hosts!  

It seems that all the hosts are wearing too much --

especially eye make up!!  With the extra long, black, fake eyelashes and the extreme 'smokey' eye look, many look like they ran into a doorknob!! 

I don't think it enhances anybody's beauty and it is very distracting!!  On some, it make them look extremely tired and worn out.

RAN INTO A DOORKNOB???  Thank You this made my day.  Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Respected Contributor

One would think with all the make-up and beauty products they sell the hosts would know a thing or two about make-up. 

Not all the hosts wear a lot of make-up, Mary Beth looks appropriate, Carolyn Gracie , Jill Baur and Jane Brown look good in my opinion. Then there are some that should scale back a bit on the eyeliner, eyemakeup, eyelashes, etc. Courtney K. Shawn K. and even my favorite Amy S. could use a little less.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18