Esteemed Contributor

@sueeich - I'm sorry to hear that. The only other thing I can think of to check is this: Where did you get the tracking number you are using on the courier websites?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@sueeich - I'm sorry to hear that. The only other thing I can think of to check is this: Where did you get the tracking number you are using on the courier websites?

I created a return label directly on the QVC website under order status since there wasn't a return label included in my package when I originally received it.  I always make a copy of the return label so I ensure I have the tracking number just in case a situation like this occurs.  

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Same here.  I returned several items some about a month and a half ago.  Still waiting as they are not showing up in my return status.  I returned a couple of items to HSN and received an email one week later that the items were received and my account was credited.  I fail to believe that the virus is causing all these horrific delays in returns as I do not have any problems with other companies only here.  

I have had a similar experience.  An item I returned using the QVC return label still is not even showing up under order tracking and it was physically dropped off at the post office on June 1.  Another item that I return to HSN using their return label was dropped off at the same post office on June 16 and was delivered to HSN returns on June 19th!  I don't order a lot of things on HSN but I find they are much more reliable in terms of sending orders and processing returns than QVC.  

Occasional Contributor

Tried to check on very lte response to returns screen wont let you send email any more you need to gointo live chat anf you will be like numer61 and today -thirdday chtdoesn't work can't get in do no emil or chat and if you call i is alay busy Sounds like  VERY LARGE PROBLEM for customers

Occasional Contributor

I am with all of you on the return process.  I have been sending back more than I am keeping lately, but it is taking forever to get a return. I shipped 4 items back on the same day and received credit for 1 of them 2 weeks ago and have not seen a thing on the other 3 at all.  They are going to need to do something about this problem if they intend to keep my business.  I have been keeping things that I purchased for $15 to $20 dollars and just giving those away.  Not worth trying to return after they deduct the cost of shipping on both ends.  I called Customer Service and got all kinds of excuses.  They cannot blame this on the current Pandemic, because this has been going on for a long time.  They need to fix this problem or like many others, I will just stop purchasing.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just to let you know that you don't have to go to the Post Office; you can schedule a pick up from your home. They will leave a receipt for the pick up at your door. 

Contributor

I have not read all the comments yet, but wanted to let you know my experience.  I finally spoke to a customer service rep last Saturday and asked about my returns that I sent back on 5-28 and she told me that they are still at the post office since they do not have the manpower at this time to pick up items from the post offices.  She told me after 21 business days they would issue a refund (I assume I will have to call again).  I did use the QVC return label, so I have a couple of things to return and will pay for my own return shipping and hopefully they will not be held at the post office. She also informed me the only way to contact them is through live chat and the phone?  Can you imagine all the QVC items to be picked up all over the country??

Esteemed Contributor

@nuck - Perhaps what you're describing (or what the representative told you) is true in your area, but I have sent back several items over the past couple of months, including just last week, and everything has been picked up by the returns agent from the post office as usual. Packages continue to be slow to travel across the country and get processed when using the QVC return label, but that's nothing new. Hopefully the situation will change for you and your return will move along as it should. If you need to contact customer service for assistance, I recommend sending your message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com; they are quick to respond and do a great job. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I created a return label directly on the QVC website under order status since there wasn't a return label included in my package when I originally received it.  I always make a copy of the return label so I ensure I have the tracking number just in case a situation like this occurs.  

@sueeich - Okay, it sounds like you would be using the correct tracking number, then. I really hope there's just a big delay (which is admittedly frustrating) and that your return works out for you in the end! Good luck...

Trusted Contributor
i have a return that went from pawtucket rhode island to plainville mass. to new jersey, back to providence rhode island and has been sitting there for 2 weeks. I used qvc label. hope it makes it to returns.