Honored Contributor

Does the Q no longer carry Kind Bars?

Respected Contributor

Probably not. There haven't been any presentations (that I'm aware of) for quite awhile now. Also, I just did a search on QVC website and there is no information available.

Honored Contributor

Kind Bars marketed itself as a healthy snack.  Then in 2015 the FDA determined that they were not healthy at all, they contained too much saturated fat.  It was all those nuts and coconut (palm) oil.  I guess damage in public opinion was too much for QVC to keep selling them because lots of consumers felt bamboozled by the Kind company.

Respected Contributor

I love the caramel, almond & sea salt Kind bars. I don't buy them for nutritional purposes, I buy them b/c I love them. I get mine from Walmart. They are cheaper than what Q sold them for anyway. OP they are readily available out in the market.

Honored Contributor

Had one yesterday in the maple glazed flavor--delicious. They are on sale at a local super market so I guess I will stock up.

Respected Contributor

Kind bars are easy to find, they are $1.00 at my grocery store. My granddaughters hike & enjoy them on the trail but I don't like them, too hard. I thought Kind was on recently, maybe they'll be back after summer & shipping in the heat is no longer a concern.

Respected Contributor

Check your local grocery store. Mine carries them.

Esteemed Contributor

In 2015 the FDA issued a warning to Kind about four of their bars that were believed, at the time, not to fall in the category of healthy and were told to remove the label from those four bars. 

However, in 2016 the FDA reversed that decision and allowed Kind to once again use the healthy label for all of their bars including the ones they evaluated incorrectly in 2015. The FDA acknowledged their guidelines needed to be updated as nutritional research has evolved. This is especially true as it relates to new scientific evidence regarding the differences in bad fat vs good fat.

In 2017 Time Health put out a list of the 5 healthiest bars and Kind came in at #3 behind LaraBar (2) and RXBAR (1). Many sites have lists of the healthiest granola bars and Kind is not only consistently on them but rated very high. 

Honored Contributor

They are everywhere.  I don't know why Q would want to sell them

Respected Contributor

You can order Kind bars from Amazon, I do.  They offer all the flavors and come in various sized boxes.  You can also get their auto delivery which knocks some $$$ off the cost. I recommend it!