Respected Contributor

Over the last few days, whenever I enter my password at login, it spells out what I type underneath the bullets .....    So, if my password is Community, it spells it out in the line below.

Anyway I started noticing it yesterday and wonder if this is new or if it has been like this all the time.

Honored Contributor

Same here, what gives ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Me too! I think if you click on "hide" it won't do that......maybe.

Honored Contributor

It's new for me, too, @CLEM.  I never had to click "hide" before, it was always hidden.  And even if I do click "hide" it's still visible later on. 

QVC, please fix.  Thank you.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I noticed it too & thought it was odd but the security icon is showing so thought it would be ok. I'm still waiting for the super small print problem to be fixed, I use a tablet & it's been a problem since the site update.

Honored Contributor

Same here--shows my password.  Also, for a few weeks now I have to log in several times before I "get in."   

Respected Contributor

I just noticed this morning.  I was wondering how I never noticed that before.

Agree about the small font problem.  It's so tiny that my  finger keeps hitting what I don't intend to hit.  Annoying!

Honored Contributor

Re: Puzzled by Log-In

[ Edited ]

I have just noticed this too. Thanks for posting this CLEM.  I thought it was something strange going on just with me.  I don't understand why and don't like it.   QVC must have the worst IT department!  It is one thing after another on this website.  

To Q moderators.....pass the word.....clear this up. Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

I wish QVC would stop messing with the website, something is always amiss lately. When I click on program guide, and then click "see items from show", a majority of the time it takes me to the show either before or after the show I'm trying to view.

Either that, they are forgetting a basic step to website building, TEST before implementing!

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that a few days ago -- just click on "hide" and it fixes it.  Even tho, no one else uses my laptop or sees my typing on the screen, so why does it matter if it shows?   

My problem is that I sometimes have to log in again and again as I go from one thread to another, or one forum to another.   Doesn't happen every day, but still it's a nuisance.  Does that happen to anyone else?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt