Honored Contributor

tototwo......I did hit hide and it worked.  However, I just logged on again and it was back to "show" so I had to hit "hide" again.....annoying.....this never has happened before that I know of so QVC is constantly making changes....not for better.  I agree....no big problem...unless ...it shows any lack of security within.  Oh well, not going to lose sleep over it.

More annoying is.....yes, I have to log on multiple times like you referred to.....I log onto forums.....then I hit a thread I want to reply to and it takes me back to log in again....frustrating.  

To Q moderators who seem to be on these boards.....could you please explain why.....and, if no reason, FIX IT!  Thank you.  

Frequent Contributor

There is a mention of this on the Customer Care forum and Beth from QVC said that they have made the technicians aware of the issue and they are working on it.. It is happening to lots of people apparently..

Honored Contributor

This happened to me one day last week and then again this morning.  I have been posting since 2007 and not sure why this doing the disclosed info.  I have not changed anything for quite awhile on my settings or preferences but this would definitely not be a change I would make.  Just a glitch I am sure but glad to know I am not the only one.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."