Regular Contributor

It was sad to see Rachael leave KNBC in L.A..  She was the best local meteorologist.  Love the great job she does on QVC. Her demeanor makes her presentations so much more inviting.   I hope she advances to more prime time shows

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.   She was a very good meterologist and was as nice then as she is today.

Occasional Contributor

Rachel is awesome, always upbeat and happy.  QVC has a gift with that girl hope they don't let her go. 

Respected Contributor

After being a customer since CVN, and on the boards since the beginning, I just learned something new, and am for the first time using the reply button at the top of the screen.

I have always used the reply button after the last post.

I hope I can remember to do this.

P.S. I love watching Rachael, she is composed, lovely and well spoken.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree.  Rachal is one of the best hosts QVC has.  She is a beautiful lady, very professional, unbiased and just down to earth.  Wish they had more like her!!!

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

After being a customer since CVN, and on the boards since the beginning, I just learned something new, and am for the first time using the reply button at the top of the screen.

@hennypenny, I'm not aware that there is a difference.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy Rachel very much. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@hennypenny wrote:

@suzyQ3 If someone's post is poofed and you used the reply button to that post, yours will disappear also.
Just found that out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@hennypenny wrote:

@suzyQ3 If someone's post is poofed and you used the reply button to that post, yours will disappear also.
Just found that out.

@proudlyfromNJ, yes, a good reminder. They likely want to get rid of anything that relates to the post they decided to poof.

Of course, if someone replies without using the reply button to that post, then they may or may not get poofed, depending upon content -- if that makes sense.

But otherwise, am I right that there is no difference between using the reply button at the top or the one at the bottom after the last post? Or am I missing some other difference?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3. It happened in a thread I was reading. A poster got very upset that her post was poofed. She said she said nothing wrong. Called the Mod, etc. The Mod came back and said her post was fine but she had used the reply button to the post that was deleted. Mod told her to use the reply button at the very beginning of the thread otherwise you take a chance.