Occasional Contributor

A few hours ago, I had 50+ items. Now there are 4. I don't put things on my wish list for nothing. It helps me keep track of things. Hoping this gets fixed soon - as in today!

Regular Contributor

I wish they would fix the wish list so that we can click on the item and we would be able to see the reviews and videos!!  That would be nice!!  I lost all my items as well.... I didn't have that many... but I feel for those who did!  I know I put items there for future gifts.....Hope it's temporary. 

Valued Contributor

Same here. All gone except 3. The issues with website etc are becoming so annoying and a time waster. And no one at the Q will address the fact that on Comcast you can only record Q shows for about 6 or 7 days. Every other channel, as always, you can record out for 14 days. I watch nothing live- ever. I record everything on the Q so I can skip through shows quickly. I have advised them several times over the past 3 weeks and nothing has been done.

Regular Contributor

Re: Wish list gone????

[ Edited ]

Hoping this is a computer glitch???

Makes no sense for QVC to cull Wish Lists down on purpose ... I actually actively follow my Wish List items and do order from the Wish List quite frequently.

I did just successfully re-add an item I watch and that worked ... so, hmmmm?

Plus, funny that the two items (out of about 50) that are still on my list are "sold out" items when things that disappeared were still available.

Valued Contributor

@eyeron wrote:

I wish they would fix the wish list so that we can click on the item and we would be able to see the reviews and videos!!  That would be nice!!  I lost all my items as well.... I didn't have that many... but I feel for those who did!  I know I put items there for future gifts.....Hope it's temporary. 

You are so right! That is very annoying and makes no sense. You must add things to your cart (things in your Wish List or saved for Later) to be able to read reviews, etc. This creates another step. So just to be able to read reviews - add to your cart to read- then put back in your Wish List.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jeletta @bluehydrangea  @QPrincess  @eyeron @lc628 Thank you for letting us know about the Wish List. I sent an email to our IT department to check it out.

Respected Contributor

I had three pages and now have two items. It was my go to for free shipping which hasn't happened in 6 mos. anyway. I think alot of customers relied on this list. I also liked it to see if an item I wanted was back in stock.  Poor business if they want to keep going.

Visitor

My wish list has only two items I put there yesterday, all 180 items gone.

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you for the response!  Feedback is appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

Just thought I'd add my voice to the chorus of "same here"—only the items I've added this week are in my Wish List now. I thought perhaps that some of the items had sold out and there was a new approach on the website that just removed the items now instead of showing the sellout, but I checked on several items and noted that they were all still available. I've added a few back, but I really hope this issue gets reversed.