Esteemed Contributor

@Jeletta  Mine is gone, too. Not happy. Hope they can retrieve the stuff on everyone's wish list. Smiley Mad

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Mine is also gone, except for one item. 

In my case, I had been planning to go thru and delete, many of the items, anyway, since they were seasonal sellouts, things I'd already bought , no longer interested, etc. 

I'm not going to fret about it, but it is weird, and annoying! 

Contributor

my list is gone too, just one page now....i'm sure it is a glitch and QVC will have it fixed.  I hope as everything on my list are items do or plan on purchasing... 

Respected Contributor

They said at top of page that they are working to restore wish lists.  

Honored Contributor

Sheesh...what next!!  I have 2 items left in my wish list as well!!

The message says QVC is aware and working to restore the wish list...we shall see.

The powers at be must be exhausted with the constant issues QVC is having...someone needs to take charge.

Contributor

Me too!  My Wish List was full, now only two items added today.   Wish QVC would address ALL the problems they are currently having.

Honored Contributor

I guess since Amazon didn't delete my wish list, (any of them), or my cart, I'll go over there to shop... Hours later and they're still 'working on it' here. Yea, good luck with that. I wonder if we'll ever see them again.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Visitor

Mine is also down to just 4 recently added items. I did see the notice that they are trying to restore our lists and hoping it is successful as I shop from my Wish List regularly. 

I also remember that we used to be able to add notes to items, and I found this to be so helpful for gift items, etc.   Sorry that this feature was removed. 

Respected Contributor

I think it is wishful thinking that they would ever put our Wish List back for us. I had three pages and was left with two items. I really used it to see if my item was back in stock or my size available. It is Qs loss yet again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish list gone????

[ Edited ]

@Gorgf wrote:

I think it is wishful thinking that they would ever put our Wish List back for us. I had three pages and was left with two items. I really used it to see if my item was back in stock or my size available. It is Qs loss yet again.

@Gorgf  Agree... Still working on it, I see... A day later... Not holding out much hope that the same bunch who deleted them will be able to salvage them... I'm not the prolific shopper I once was here for many reasons, but I did rely on my wish list to keep items on my radar... I have no intention of trying to go back and recapture those items myself, so essentially, yes, it'll be QVC's loss thanks to yet another colossal blunder... They're always tinkering with their website and forums and yet both are riddled with glitches and neither ever gets any better... You'd think sooner or later they'd learn to leave them alone or to bring in competent help... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...