Frequent Contributor

My mom said she went into her wish list today and it's GONE. I checked mine and the only item there is one I added yesterday morning. Has anyone else had the same thing happen???

Regular Contributor

All gone except for 2 items I added this week. Anything before that is gone "poof"

Same. Only 2 items remain when I had 2 pages of wishes.

So sad.

Trusted Contributor

@Jeletta Just looked at my Wishlist.  The only items on it are 3 that I added yesterday.

All the other items are gone .

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

Mine is gone too! 

Trusted Contributor

Me, too!! I was going to post about the disappearing wishlist, then saw your post. I rebooted my computer thinking it might help. The funny thing is mine says "there are three items in your wishlist", but shows only two items' pictures.  Seriously, what is the point of erasing people's wishlists? I am hoping this is a glitch that will be fixed by QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is gone except for something I added last night.  

Valued Contributor

Me 2. I had over 100 items and now there are 5. Hope they can recover them, as these are things I would actually order. Their loss!

Super Contributor

I had 4 pages and now only 1 page left . Come on QVC fix your computer dept!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish list gone????

[ Edited ]

In checking my wishlist this morning my list has been reduced from 43 items to 6.   What gives QVC?   Do you not want customers.   What will you think of next to drive away customers. I used the list to have the # of items that may have sold out and then can see if they have come back in stock. My wishlist has been available for years with no issues until today.  It is an constant challenge to shop here.  Yep, I know I can shop elsewhere - why would Q want that!  Now I can spend some time trying to remember what was on my list and re-saving.  Maybe it is time to go back to the time honored tradition of using pen and paper, from the '80's to keep item numbers.