Frequent Contributor

Re: Why is shipping so slow???

It specifically said on the website and has for awhile now that due to Covid restrictions and also now weather there is delays in shipping..
Frequent Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

On February 14 I ordered from QVC, HSN, and Kohls. My Kohls order arrived on Feb 16, my HSN order came on Feb 17 and now on Feb 21 my QVC order just shipped. I probably won't get it until the end of the week. It’s not anything I need right away, but it seems ridiculous that if other companies are able to get packages out quickly that QVC can’t do the same. What’s going on with QVC?

Pretty sure the got socked with snow and ice a couple times within days.  It caused huge shipping delays across the entire country.  Did you see Texas?  The crazy weather has been all over the news. Waiting an extra week for an online purchase is a small issue when 70% of country was covered with snow last week. 
BTW, HSN is located in FL and Kohl's well, that may have shipped from local store.  

Frequent Contributor

Beginning to wonder if people pay attention to the website or app.. specifically mentioned it on there too.

Spoiler
why is shipping so slow?? well they did mention on the website for LOONG time due to COVID restrictions and of course there's the WEATHER