Valued Contributor

On February 14 I ordered from QVC, HSN, and Kohls. My Kohls order arrived on Feb 16, my HSN order came on Feb 17 and now on Feb 21 my QVC order just shipped. I probably won't get it until the end of the week. It’s not anything I need right away, but it seems ridiculous that if other companies are able to get packages out quickly that QVC can’t do the same. What’s going on with QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why is shipping so slow???

I, for one, have seen vast improvements with QVC shipping.  My orders lately have taken ~6 days, from order placement to delivery (I live in Hawaii).  Previously it was taking anywhere from 2-3 weeks to get something.  I have nothing but kudos for the recent shipping improvements.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor.  Pick up a newspaper, turn on the TV and acquaint yourself with the recent weather condition across the US.  My sister lives in the area where many Q warehouses are located and she has 20" of snow on the ground.  Would you prefer some semi driver lose h I s life so you can faster receive your non-essential package?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I, for one, have seen vast improvements with QVC shipping.  My orders lately have taken ~6 days, from order placement to delivery (I live in Hawaii).  Previously it was taking anywhere from 2-3 weeks to get something.  I have nothing but kudos for the recent shipping improvements.

Well then it obviously wasn't shipped using that worthless Mail Innovations!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  no I'm not saying that at all. I am acquainted with the weather situation across the country. This package is apparently coming from North Carolina. I realize there are delays for weather but I'm just wondering how other companies are able to ship things quickly.  

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor.  Your question is strictly rhetorical as we are not shipping experts and are not familiar with operations at various stores.  I'm sure you expected no answer but were just musing perhaps.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think it all depends on what part of the country it's coming from. As I'm sure you've seen, most of the country hasn't been having balmy weather. Everything I've ordered the past week, I have no expectations for when it will come. When it gets here, it gets here. Where am I going?LOL

Honored Contributor

shipping time is a common complaint, but it’s probably just as common that thousands of us have not seen a change.

I have been fortunate that each of the orders I have made in the last 18 months have arrived just as they have for about 20 years now.

Super Contributor

Shipping time must have many variables.  I ordered the TSV on Thursday, and it arrived at my home in San Diego on Saturday.  Two days....I was very happily surprised!  

Valued Contributor

: Why is shipping so slow???

Made a purchase from HSN this A.M. and was well aware b4 purchasing that delivery would not be until 3/15. Something like this is OK. I have received other packages coming from Midwest w/o any delays and not from QVC