Respected Contributor

Just happened to see live presentation on Q2 of Lori Goldstein and George - didn't realize it was on.

Must say very well presented with No host just these two getting all the relevant information without the silliness and the frantic changing of clothes! 

Honored Contributor

I like this format,

no droning callers, no "120,000 sold " etc

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just happened to see live presentation on Q2 of Lori Goldstein and George - didn't realize it was on.

Must say very well presented with No host just these two getting all the relevant information without the silliness and the frantic changing of clothes! 

really curious to see where this change goes in the future

Kim is so smooth and comfortable she does not need a host 

Esteemed Contributor

I am loving this new way of doing things.  I am enjoying Angel and John right now, I have been catching all of their shows, great fun to watch!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Did they show the new tie dye pants? If so @Biftu  needs to see the presentation to decide what size she needs!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  No it appeared to be lots of clearance- I did not see anything new - everything presented I had seen before.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich. Did they show the new tie dye pants? If so @Biftu  needs to see the presentation to decide what size she needs!

@Pearlee  Thanks for this on my behalf!  I decided to go with my regular size.  I tried on other Logo boyfriend style pants I have and while they are a tiny bit more fitted than they were they still fit fine.  If they arrive as fast as my jacket did, I may be able to order another size.  In the meantime I need to stay away from those chips and chocolate!

Respected Contributor

I am also loving this format.  I just watched the show with Susan Graver and the woman she works with (sorry, I forgot her name) and they were terrific together.  Susan was much calmer and the products were described perfectly and professionally without all the riduculous shouting, laughing, talking about their family and just talking a lot of nonsense.  This were clean, precise and a pleasure to watch.  Also caught Kim Gravel with her pal and they were also great and normally I cannot stand to watch her.  But without the hosts they were great.  There is really no need for a host.  I mean who better to describe their products than the actual creator?  I hope this is also going to be done on QVC and not just QVC2.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Thanks for this on my behalf!  I decided to go with my regular size.  I tried on other Logo boyfriend style pants I have and while they are a tiny bit more fitted than they were they still fit fine.  If they arrive as fast as my jacket did, I may be able to order another size.  In the meantime I need to stay away from those chips and chocolate!

@Biftu  Happy to know you are still the same size; wish I could say the same. 😄🍨🍫🍬🍟🍔

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Happy to know you are still the same size; wish I could say the same. 😄🍨🍫🍬🍟🍔

@Pearlee Well we'll see!